√ Chapter four √

Haruka's P.O.V
I woke up with a jolt and felt something or someone warm Carry me. I flipped out of its arms and Kaoru was standing in front of me shocked.

"Touchy. Why did you do that?" He asked, hurt.

"Cause, I thought I was being kidnapped." I bluntly stated.

"And anyway, I can walk. I don't need to put any weight on you."

"You're light."

I rolled my eyes at his comment and walked to my room.

I closed the door behind me and locked it since I was going to change. I only lock my door when I change.

I sighed and I took off the Ouran boys uniform.

Now I was in my short shorts and white sleeveless shirt.

I took off my short shorts and put on my black baggy pants then grabbed my red hooded jacket. Unlocking the door, ran out of the Hitachiin mansion with my skate board in one hand.

Evening training number one, running fifty laps. Ouran and back.

Evening training number two, cycle to Haruhi's place (It is the furthest from where the 'twins' stay) and back fifty times.

Evening training number three, karate class.

Evening training number four, swordsmanship class.

Evening training number five, boxing class.

And

Evening training number six, more training.

And I'm gonna be done for the day. Only then will I use my skateboard to skate home.

I did this training schedule ever since I was seven and I am prepared for almost anything. At least I think I am.

It took me thirty minutes to do training number one and two, karate class is two hours, swordsmanship class takes two hours, boxing class takes one and a half hours and extra training takes about an hour.

By then, it will be about ten pm once I reach back home. On top of that, it takes and hour or two to complete my homework.

It's always been like that for eight years so I am thinking of changing it soon. Maybe make it harder.

Anyway, I was done for the day so I thanked my sparring partner, Morgana and rushed home.

I came in through the huge window and changed into my white tank top and black short shorts before slapping five thick books on my table and getting out the worksheets that the teacher gave.

First, math.

I wasn't a big fan of math but I thought that it was fun.

Next, science.

I don't understand a lot of those sciency topics but I'll manage.

After that came a few other worksheets.

By the time I was done it was already about one thirty.

The worksheets were harder than I thought so I'll most probably get most of the answers wrong but I didn't really care at the moment since I was already tired.

I got into bed and fell asleep once my head touched the soft pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER>~< AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARMA!!