Chapter ten

Haruka's P.O.V
"Yeah, sure. Why not." She replied, tilting her head to the side.

"Could you lend me some of your clothes, though. I only brought my ouran uniforms, some books, pens, pencils, an eraser and my skate board." I explained, counting how many stuff I have with my fingers.

She nodded.

"Sure. Why not. I'll tell my dad he has a new daughter." She laughed and I smirked.

"Okay."

For once, someone calls me what I really am. A girl. Not a guy.

She then left the room and came back five minutes later.

She passed me a mini skirt, a white long sleeved t-shirt and a wig.

I stared at her.

"Why do I need a wig?" I questioned her.

"Because just in case the host club comes here. Anyway, I'll have to do the grocery shopping soon. It's almost time for my dad to come back."

I nodded my head.

I quickly got dressed and left the house with Haruhi.

I bought food for tonight's dinner and tomorrow's breakfast.

I paid for mine and Haruhi's supplies and we left the supermarket.

"That was a good buy, don't you think, Haruhi?" I questioned her and she nodded.

"Have you tried fancy tuna before?" I questioned her.

She looked at me and shook her head.

"Oh, really?" I smirked and whipped out my phone before messaging Morgana.

~start message~
Haruka: Hi Morgana. Can you make your special fancy tuna for my friend? She hasn't tried fancy tuna before and I want her to try the best in the world.

A few seconds later, she replied.

Morgana: sure! You need it when?

I messaged her back.

Haruka: anytime!

Morgana: ok! I'll get it ready tomorrow. I'll send it to where ever your staying!

Haruka: thanks, Morg!

Morgana: no prob!
~end message~

I put my phone back into my bag and looked at Haruhi who just gave me a puzzled look.

"Haruhi, is it okay if my friend delivered something to your house tomorrow?"

She didn't question me and just nodded.

She nodded and the walk home was in utter silence until someone honked at us.

It was a fancy limo.

Oh. Shit.

One of the windows was opened revealing....
~~~~~~~~~
So how was this chapter? And was this a good cliffhanger? Comment who you think it is. I won't force if you dun want to comment tho.