Chapter twenty eight

Haruka's P.O.V
I was running, tears rolling down my cheeks.

How could she? I trusted her but she stabbed me in the back.

I heard multiple footsteps behind me.

"Haruka! Please wait!" Morgana's voice rang through my ears.

I ignored her and continued to run, not stopping for the world.

I was tired.

Tired of feeling left out and abused.

Mentally and physically.

I kept on running and running, eventually losing them when I ran into the forest.

What a dumbass I was. Trusting Morgana with the secret that will change my life forever.

I ran into the forest and climbed up a tree before forcing myself  to fall asleep.

Morgana's P.O.V
I stopped running and let Haruka run away.

I also stopped the five people catching up with me.

"Why did you stop? We need to catch her." Tamaki insisted, catching his breath.

"Let her go. And don't tell Hikaru and Karou that he's a girl. From now on. I am joining Ouran and be a female host. I'm only joining Ouran and your club because I don't trust Tamaki to keep it a secret." I harshly stared at him and he shivered.

"You five should get some rest. We are gonna go to school tomorrow anyway."
~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah!!! I finally edited it to make it better. Hope you like it~