Chapter nineteen

Haruka's P.O.V
I saw how Natsu reacted.

Her tail and ears perked up.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded.

"One hundred percent, kiddo." I smiled at her. She was a month older than me but I acted as the mature one.

"Well, its too late for that now, test subject 3.3425 and test subject 4.3421. Misty, Charles, chain them up." Master snapped his fingers.

Nobody came.

He snapped them again.

That's when I remembered what happened a week after I was kidnapped.

~flashback~
I was being tortured for my one hundredth time of trying to escape this prison. I kept my eyes closed because I was getting tired.

As master was whipping me, I heard two gunshots being fired.

My eyes shot open and there, lay behind master, was Charles and Misty, lying on the ground, almost lifeless.

My eyes widened and I broke my chains with ease before running up to them.

"Misty! Charles! Please stay with us! Natsu and I need you! Please, don't go!"

Master was watching from the distance, watching his handiwork.

"Kid, keep your life. Don't lose it like us. Remember, don't let anyone control you." They said in unison before all the light in their eyes faded.

My eyes widened and hot tears streamed down my face.
~flashback ends~

"Oh, I forgot. They're dead." He smiled at me and I gave him a death glare.

"You two are not leaving this place. Not alive, that is." He smirked and pointed a gun at both our faces.

"Its either you help me, or I kill you both." He snarled.

"We'll stay." I replied before Natsu could.

He smiled.

"That's my good lil kitty. And for punishment," He injected me with a serum before I passed out.

The last thing I heard was the sound of Natsu's voice ringing in my cat ears.