I'm so fucking sick of all of this. I'm so close to just being done because I don't know how much more I can take, nothing ever goes my way, ever. I thought going to school here was going to be good, but it's just like everywhere else I've been to.

For the rest of the day I was taking people's orders and then sometimes I was washing the tables. Hayley said she didn't wanting me making the food until I've had a little more practice, so for now I'm a cashier and bus boy.

It was 5:55, about 5 minutes before my shift was finally over when another costumer came in, and it wasn't just anyone, it was fucking Vic. Of course it would he him. My day actually wasn't that bad aside from the death glares Ronnie gave me throughout the day, I don't need Vic coming in and ruining that.

When he saw me he rolled his eyes and started walking to the counter. He had a smirk on the lower region of his face, and I just wanted to smack it off him. Fucking prick.

"Vanilla Bean Frappé, small and no whipped cream." Vic ordered. He didn't even give me a chance to greet him, well good. I didn't want to be nice to him anyways.

I told him his total and after he paid I went to go make his beverage, since Hayley was on her break and Ronnie was nowhere to be found. Not that I minded though, that last thing I wanted to happen was being in a store alone with Ronnie. I barely knew him and I hated him already, not like I didn't have a right to though.

"Here you go, have a nice day." I told him as politely as I could, which wasn't really polite. Even though I apologized last night and he helped me, he's still a douche bag.

Vic took the drink in his hand, took off the cap, and smelled it, why he smelled it, I don't know. He made a confused face, like it wasn't supposed to smell the way it did.

"This smells weird, smell it." Vic said and put it up to my face. I sighed and went to smell it. Before I even knew it was happening, Vic poured the drink all over my head. I gasped at the cold temperature and stepped back, wiping my bangs out of my eyes. Vic was just standing there with a smirk on his face, amused with all of this.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Get out!" I screamed at him. I figured since I was an employee, I was allowed to kick him out, and I did.

"That's no way to treat a paying costumer is it?" Vic said, his voice filled with amusement and cockiness. That bastard.

"What the fuck is going here?" Ronnie came from the back, probably curious as to why I'm screaming at a costumer. But it looks like his question was answered when he saw the scene in front of him, and when he did, he bursted into laughter.

I was done with their shit so walked passed them both into the employee room, took off my apron, which surprisingly didn't have anything on it, and put it away. I went to the bathroom and washed my face, and my hair as well as I could, also cleaning off the shoulders of my shirt. I looked at the time and saw it was 6:10, the last thing I wanted to do was to leave late because Josh's shift starts at 6:30, and he should he here any minute.

I walked out of the bathroom, and clocked out. I ran into Hayley on my way out, she was cleaning up the mess that Vic made.

"Hey, what happened in here?" She asked, obviously annoyed that she's cleaning up what's considered my mess.

"Oh, this guy came in and poured his drink on me. I was just coming to clean it up actually. Sorry about that, I wanted to clean myself up first." I explained to her. She just seemed even more irritated than before.

"Do you know who the person was?" She asked.

"Vic Fuentes." I told her. I hope he gets banned from the store, he deserves it.