33. I Bet You Won't Play a Game

Start from the beginning

"You know why," Louis says, pressing open mouthed kisses on the boy's neck.

"I don't," Harry retorts, knowing it'd drive Louis crazy. "Tell me."

Louis leans back, looking at Harry. He lifts his hands up and grabs a fistful of the younger's hair, holding it gently. "Because," he starts. "Back then, a few days ago, I couldn't do this," he says, pulling Harry's hair and aweing at the boy's reaction. A suprised moan leaves his lips, his eyes fluttering shut as he relishes in the feeling.

Louis does it again, this time a bit harder, and Harry moans again. "And I couldn't watch you like this," Louis says. "And I couldn't do this," he rasps out, leaning forward and capturing Harry's lips in a messy kiss.

Their tongues clash and their teeth clang and their lips become one with each other. Louis grinds his hips against Harry, their groins rubbing together.

This time it's Louis who moans into Harry's mouth, the green eyed boy swallowing it greedily. "Fuck, Lou," he whispers onto his lips.

Harry runs his hands through Louis' hair, grabbing fistfuls of it when he can. Louis pulls at his hair again and he moans, squirming against the boy and the wall.

Both of the boys are now hard, and they're sure this little rendezvous of theirs would have gone on if the smoke alarm didn't go off.

"Fuck!" Harry shouts. "The pancakes!" He says, pushing past Louis and grabbing a towel to fan out the smoke. He turns off the stove and moves the pan to the sink, turning on the water.

It takes a few seconds for the alarm to shut off, and both boys are out of breath - because of the alarm or the activities before, they'll never know.

"Well," Louis starts, looking at Harry. "It's quite a mood killer, I'll give you that."

Harry nods slightly, walking over to the boy and grabbing his hips, smirking as he leans forward, kissing him.

It's not a dirty kiss, like the one they shared just moments ago - it's sweet and soft and a perfect way to say "good morning".

Their lips move in sync, Harry taking Louis' bottom lip into his mouth and sucking it, switching every couple of seconds so the older lad as the younger's pretty pink lip in his mouth.

Louis' hands find their way to Harry's cheeks, cupping them as he deepens the kiss, standing on his tip-toes to get farther in.

They stay like that for a few moments before Harry pulls away, smiling at him before pressing one last kiss to his lips. "Like you," he mumbles.

Louis smiles. "I like you, too, kitten."

Harry flushes at the pet name. They both figure that now, considering they're "dating" (which they aren't, really) they can't say "I love you" anymore, because it'd mean something different. So they came up with an unspoken rule: you say "like you" instead of "love you". That is, until you actually want to say "I love you", but that's a whole other story.

"So... maybe we should get breakfast out?" Harry asks, giggling.

Louis smiles. "I'm thinking so."

They walk back into their own rooms, getting ready to go out. Harry's about to take off the panties, which he put on just to tease Louis, and change into boxers, but the older boy walks in.

"Oh, hi, Lou-" Harry starts, but he's interrupted by said boy pushing him down on the bed, crawling on top of him.

Harry lets out a moan - partially from being startled and partially because Louis' pressing open-mouthed kisses to his neck.