A Fun Day Indeed

I ran the brush through my wet hair as I heard Ashley talking to his grandparents. The walls were thin and I could easily hear what Daisy was saying about me - and believe me, I didn't want to hear half of the lies coming out of her mouth.

It was around nine at night and usually Ashley and I stayed up later either to go on a walk with the dogs or hang out with Morgan or Andy. Tonight, however, Daisy had requested (more like demanded) that we all go to bed early so that tomorrow we can do an activity that she had planned for her, Trent, and Ashley. With a scowl, she added me into the mix. Oh the joy.

"Grandma, Lexi isn't using me for my money and fame, believe me," Ashley's voice was thick with annoyance as he once again tried to sway Daisy's opinion about me. "She didn't even want to date me when we first met."

"All the more reason to break up with her." Daisy sneered.

I groaned and fell back onto the bed. I was in his bedroom with the dogs while Ashley said good night to his grandparents - and also because I had kicked him out of his room so I could take a shower and change. I still wasn't comfortable with the idea of sleeping in the same bed as him since we just barely kissed, but I knew that at one point I'd have to grow up and actually attempt a physical relationship with Ashley. Who knew it was start with the help of his grandmother?

Tokio barked before jumping onto the bed and covering my face with licks. I couldn't help the giggle that escaped from my mouth as I began to run my fingers thorugh his hair. Killer joined us shortly after and that's how Ashley found me; rolling on the bed with the dogs.

"Hey babe." He chuckled, dropping beside me and placing a chaste kiss to my temple.

"How's your grandmother?" I tried to keep the malice out of my tone, I really did, but it was useless and Ashley chuckled dryly.

"Complaining. But we shouldn't listen to what she has to say, we should just enjoy whatever she has planned." He said and shrugged his shirt off.

I've seen him without a shirt on before but everytime he takes it off it leaves me breathless. I can't stop myself from starring at him as he continues to undress before my very eyes.

He raised an eyebrow, "Like the show?"

"No." I say breathlessly.

He laughs obnoxiously and drops on the bed beside me, resting his head on his hand as he stares down at me. My toes curl as he slowly leans forward and his hair tickles my neck as he places tender kisses on my neck. I don't stop him as he continues to assault my neck, no doubt leaving bruises. I have no idea what I'm doing but in the next second my hands are tangled in his silky hair and I'm pulling him on top of me.

He spreads my legs out so they're wrapped around his waist and I pull him impossibly closer, wanting him, needing him. He trails his lips further up and soon enough our lips are slotted together and our limbs are entwined. I can't find it in me to stop and neither does he as we continue to kiss and soon enough I feel his hands trailing up my stomach and under my t-shirt.

"Ashley dear-"

Ashley and I jumped apart as Daisy enters the room. She stares at us for a few short seconds before opening and closing her mouth in utter shock.

"Can you close the door? We were sort of busy." 

As shocking as it is, the comment doesn't come from Ashley but me. He seems just as shocked as Daisy to hear me say it but I don't care and continue to stare down Daisy. She huffs before turning and waddling out of the room, purposefully leaving the door open.

Ashley shakes his head and closes the door behind her. I sigh and lay back in bed, pulling my shirt back down and getting under the covers. Ashley has a grin on his face as he climbs into bed beside me and pulls me into his chest, nuzzling his nose into my neck. As awkward and uncomfortable I thought it would, I actually felt more than content in his arms. 

He shifted slightly and suddenly the room was encased in darkness. There was a bark before I felt the dogs moving around the bed and Ashley pulled me closer, kissing my cheek.

"You're beautiful, baby." Was all he said before falling asleep.

...

"Ashley!" I scream as my ass of a boyfriend picks me up around the waist and carries me out of his bedroom.

Daisy and Trent look up from their spots at the breakfeast table as their grandson carries me into the kitchen and drops me in front of the fridge. I can't stop myself from laughing as he grabs milk and cereal and makes us a bowl to share. No matter how much he denies it, Ashley is such a romantic, mushy guy.

I sit beside him at the kitchen table as we push the bowl between us, effectively finishing it in record time. Daisy doesn't say anything the whole time while Trent and Ashley get into a conversation about their work. I discovered that Trent made guitars and he was the one who had got Ashley into lessons. 

"Now all we have to do is teach you how to play something, babe." Ashley teases, poking me in the stomach.

"I can play the flute." I defend myself, feeling stupid compared to this musically talented family.

He raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

" . . . In fifth grade."

He chuckles and pecks my cheek, causing me to blush furiously. I can't stop myself from thinking about last night before Daisy had interrupted us. Would I have let him continue? It had felt so good and so right. I glance at Ashley but his attention is back on Trent and he hast his twinkle in his eyes as he speaks about guitars and basses and whatever. I can't really keep up with them.

"Enough of work," Daisy suddenly interrupts (is that all she does?). "If we want to do what I have planned, we have to leave now."

I don't! I think but Ashley rests a hand on my hip so I have no choice but to go. Not that I mind entirely since he's coming with. 

"Where are we going, grandma?" Ashley asks once we're out of the house and he's driving down the street. I sit in the passenger seat and Trent and Daisy are in the back.

"To the beach."

I gasp and stare at Ashley, and he seems just as confused, "Grandma, you should've told us so that we could've brought swimsuits."

She waved him off, "We're not going swimming, silly boy. Don't you remember what's there?"

"No . . ."

"Of course not," She sighed sadly and stared out the window. "It's where your parents are buried."

Alright, so there are only fifteen-twenty more chapters left? This story is going to be really short and quick and yeah . . . Sorry for the late post! :D