I Need Your Help

My cheeks were probably the color of a fire engine truck and my eyes the size of saucers. Ashley couldn't fight the smirk off his face when he saw my reaction. Jerk.

"This was a very nice fan letter. Very descriptive." He teased.

"It's not mine!" I stuttered. 

That cocky smirk was still there, "No need to be shy about it. I'm actually flattered."

"I'm serious! It's not mine!" I shouted and lunged for the story.

Ashley tutted and lifted his hand higher and out of my reach.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're bipolar? One minute you're checking me out and then you're trying to kill me. It's actually a turn on," He mused and kept dodging my feeble attempts at trying to snatch Cassandra's story. "I have no idea what you're going to do in the next second."

"You son of a--"

"No need to curse. I just wanted to tell you how honored I am that you wrote this--"

"I didn't! I'm not even a fan of yours! My friend wrote that to annoy me. This is for you!" I snapped and shoved Alex's letter into his face. While he was distracted, I snatched Cassandra's story, turned around, and ran from Ashley.

"Hey!" He shouted after me. "Hey, come back!" He bellowed and I could hear his heavy footsteps behind me.

I didn't reply and continued to run. I shoved people to the side, earning a few curses in return. I ignored them and continued to run and when I looked back, Ashley was still behind me but looked like he was beginning to loose breath.

"You should just give up!" I shouted back at him.

"Tell . . . me . . . your . . . name!" He panted.

I didn't reply and instead cut through a line for some signing. Ashley couldn't get through because the fans began to scream and surround him. I stopped for a breather and looked back to see Ashley peering over the fans heads. His brown eyes met my hazel ones for a second before I walked away.

There's a reason why I don't like Black Veil Brides. Apparently 1/5 of them was barbaric.

After the small sprint I did, I was feeling a little light headed so I refilled my bottle of water and went to the water slide. My hair stuck to my face and my body felt so much cooler. For a moment it felt like the water had washed Ashley Purdy out of my mind. 

Then a girl with a BVB shirt passed and everything was ruined. God, how many fans did they have? More like why did they have all of these fans?

Stupid Black Veil Brides ruining my Warped Tour. No-- stupid Ashley Purdy ruining my day.

Fucking Ashley.

"Lexi!" 

I turned around to see a friend from school, Brenda. Sadly she too was brain washed and was wearing a BVB shirt. I seriously can't get a minute without these jerks butting into my thoughts!

Jerks.

"Hey Brenda. I didn't know you were coming." I said and hugged her.

"Yeah, it was last second. Once I found out Black Veil Brides was here I guilt tripped my dad into buying my ticket." She explained with a victorious smile on her face.

God almighty.

My jaw clenched and the urge to slap her became so strong that I had to curl my fist.

"Oh?" I simply said, hoping for this to end but Brenda didn't take the hint.

Why was I friends with her again?

"It sucks that Jinxx is married and that Andy and CC are taken. At least Ashley is open for a one night stand. That's exactly what I need after my ex." Brenda sighed, looking off into no where. She caught my attention at Ashley but I would never admit it.

"Ashley?" I asked, trying not to show my interest. So what if I want to know more about the barbaric man?

Brenda's eyes lit up, "Only the hottest guitarist alive! He loves Hello-Kitty and is so perverted. He's amazing. I hope he notices me."

"Yeah." I muttered. 

Hello-Kitty huh? I can't say anything bad about that. It was the only good thing about the caveman.

A deep voice began to talk and the Forte stage went ballistic. Brenda screamed as well and dragged me towards the back of the raging crowd, "They're starting!" She squealed and began to jump up and down.

I tried to rip my arm out of her hold but it was like steel. Their music unwillingly poured into my ear and I felt like i was being tortured. Why does Alex and Brenda like this shit again? It was the end of the second song and the crowd was a riot. Not even Memphis May Fire had been this bad and they had better music!

"Alright, alright. Calm down for a second, guys," A familiar voice said over all the screams. "I need your help. Everyone look around for a girl with black hair and wicked brown/green eyes. Her name is Lexi!" Ashley Purdy told the crowd.

I felt a tug on my arm and through the shock, I could see Brenda's wide eyes.

"That's you!" She shouted over the screams.