The End?

The things that you come up with when you're angry.

"Seriously, did you get wet?"

"Stop it!"

"Did he kiss you?"

"Alex!"

"I bet you guys had sex, didn't you? Cheeky bastards."

"Stop it, Alex!"

She didn't even have the audacity to be ashamed. Instead, Alex sat proudly on my bed and grinned at my exasperated expression.

"Not sorry." She giggled.

I rolled my eyes, "Of course not."

It's been like this for the past week. All she did was prod me for information about my date with Ashley, and every time I shut her out. I don't know why I didn't tell her, indulge to her about how my heart raced when he hugged me so tightly, or how I had openly cried in front of him and he had made me laugh. I guess it was more special if I kept it to myself.

"Oh come on, just tell me something!" She begged, grabbing my knees and shaking me.

"Shaking me to death isn't going to help."

"It was worth a shot."

...

"Hey babe. How's your week?" Ashley asked, running a hand through his hair as he gave me a bright smile.

I sunk lower in my bed, wrapping a strand of hair around my finger and beginning to twirl it. My laptop warmed my stomach as I stared at the screen, watching as Ashley straightened his shirt and fidgeted. He was in Ohio this week while I was still behind in Las Vegas. We didn't really talk about tour and it'd been a shock for me when he'd called me and told me that he was leaving for Ohio. I'll admit, I had half a mind to hang up on him.

"Nothing much. Alex's bugging me about our date." I admitted.

"I don't see why you don't just tell her. It's obviously going to kill the girl." He joked.

"Eh, won't be such a loss," I teased. "What about you? How's Ohio?"

He shrugged, "It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Morgan and Samm have been bugging me about the date too. I bet they're worse than Alex."

"Ah, there's the competive streek I oh so love." I said sarcastically and he gave me a sheepish smile.

"Damn right."

We drifted off about tour and when he'd be going back home to LA. I had even suggested about driving out to see him, which he'd been overly excited about. He went on about his apartment and how he had a spare bedroom I could sleep in (after I had quickly said that I wasn't going to be sharing a bed with him until much later). The only reason we stopped talking about LA was because his hotel room door slammed open and a very angry Morgan stormed into the room.

"Ashley!" She shrieked, waving her hands wildly. Ashley stared at her in shock as she stopped in front of his seat, placing her hands on her hips. "Will you please speak to the dumbass you call Andy? Maybe he'll listen to you because he sure as hell isn't listening to me, his wife."

The last words were directed towards Andy who had just walked into the room. He seemed just as pissed, if not more than his wife. Ashley seemed completely confused as he glanced between the two.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"He's acting like a complete fucktard-"

"Oh please, Morgan! You're the one pressuring me into this! What part of "I'm not ready" don't you get?" Andy cut her off.

"Why? Why aren't you ready?" Morgan stressed, practically tearing at her blonde hair.

"Guys, let's just calm down and talk about this. Calmly." Ashley soothed, standing up to run a hand down Morgan's back.

She shook him off, "No! I want to know now, Andy! Yes or no? Because if it's no then I'm walking out of that door and the next time you see me, we'll be in a fucking court room."

I stared wide-eyed at the screen. She looked completely serious, her brown eyes focused on Andy's shocked expression. He opened and closed his mouth for a moment, not knowing what to say. Ashley also seemed at complete loss for words, staring at Morgan with a horrified expression.

What was happening? Morgan and Andy were supposed to be the perfect couple, the couple that made you want to puke because they were so cute. Yet there they stood, fighting over something. It was obviously silly to Andy but Morgan was taking it to a whole new level.

She was threatening divorce!

"Fine then." Morgan suddenly said, obviously having enough with the silence.

She began to walk past the two stunned men when Andy reached out and pulled her into his arms. She struggled for a moment, shouting for him to let her go, but he didn't release his hold on her. If anything, it seemed like he had tightened it. He brought her close to his body and buried his nose into her hair, closing his eyes and simply standing there until she stopped fighting him.

"Never threaten me with divorce, Morgan," Andy said threateningly, pulling away to stare at her. His voice had shivers of fear running down my spine yet Morgan faced him head on, her eyes unwavering as he glared down at her. "Never again, do you understand me?"

"I don't think I'm ready to make that commitment."

"Fuck! You're so fucking annoying!" He bellowed, stepping away from her.

"If you think I'm so annoying, I'll leave you alone," She sneered and he let her walk around him. "Have a fucking nice life without me!"

I was shocked into silence as Andy crumbled to the ground, covering his face and letting out a heart broken sound. Ashley stood still for a second before quickly turning to face me, his own expression mirroring mine.

"Help him." I whispered before ending the Skype call.

I stared at the wall for a second before turning over in bed. Were all relationships destined to end like this?