He's Narcisstic

Around one I was sitting under the hose and enjoying the cold water. Alex's letter was carefully protected in my water proof backpack and I planned on giving Ashley the letter whenever I saw him. If I saw him.

Even though I love Alex with all my heart, I wasn't going to get into that crazy crowd again. If she asks why he didn't get the letter, I'll tell her that he hadn't been with the others.

The plan was perfect.

I let my head fall back and the water cooled my warm scalp. My third year here and I still wonder why I come back. Every year it got warmed and warmer yet I still come. What is wrong with me? It's probably the Vegas heat, I rationalized. I listened to Bring Me The Horizon play and ran a hand through my wet hair. I wasn't a huge fan but I liked their music.

Screams erupted from behind me and I figured Oli had done something to set the fans off.

Oh how wrong I was.

"Hey there stranger!" Suddenly a pale face was in front of mine, wide brown eyes staring at me. I screamed in shock and fell back, the hot cement stinging my bare skin. Before I could sizzle to death, Ashley Purdy picked me up and eyed me carefully. "You don't look so good."

"I do not!" I objected but he ignored me and began to walk. "Put me down!" I screeched and flailed in his hold. He didn't seem to notice and continued to walk away from the water hose. No matter how much I screamed no one helped me. No wonder parents don't let their teenage daughters come here alone.

"Calm down," Ashley said once we had walked past a chain linked fence. We were the only ones back here, which made me super nervous. "I just want to talk."

"No, I won't have-- Wait, what?" I broke off mid sentence and looked up at his face. That's not what I thought he'd say.

Ashley chuckled and let me go. I stood straight and finally looked at Ashley Purdy. I didn't get a good view of him this morning with all those fans surrounding him. I only caught a glimpse of his face then. But now I had the time to admire him. His silky black hair was pulled back by a simple hat and he was wearing a black leather jacket-- only. His sculpted chest was on full view and unwillingly my eyes stayed glued to his lower abdomen where there was a large 'Outlaw' tattoo. Even though I hated to admit but Ashley was one hot specimen.

"Enjoying the view?" His light-- yet cocky-- voice broke my train of thought.

I blushed bright red when he caught me checking him out.

"Uh." I stuttered, having no clue as to what to say. I've never been in this type of situation before.

He laughed, "Don't be ashamed. I know it's hard to keep your eyes off me."

"You're such a narcissistic ass!" I exclaimed, throwing my hand up. The embarrassment from being caught checking him out had disappeared and turned into red hot anger. "First you carry me off like a caveman and then you make fun of me! What the hell is your problem?" I demanded and placed my hands on my hips, glaring at him.

He didn't say anything and instead raised an eyebrow while holding his hand up, a crumpled white piece of paper in his grasp.

Cassandra's story!

Sorry if the chapters are short, this is all written down in my journal and they're five pages long on there but then again I have pretty big hand writing :) Please heart it if you enjoyed it and please leave a comment (criticism is appreciated).