Tonight

I stared at the two girls in shock and I probably looked like a fish out of water. Ashley told his friends about me? After I hadn't called him back? I could't contain the feeling of happiness rising up in my chest. He spoke about me.

Wait, I shouldn't even be remotely happy about that. I didn't like Ashley and I didn't want anything to do with him . . . Right?

"So," The second girl propped her chin on her arm, her brown eyes staring me down. "Why didn't you call him?"

"Er . . . I-" What could I say to his friends? I couldn't just say, "Oh you know, his player reputation scared me shit less so I decided to ignore him and hope the problem goes away with him."

That'd go over well.

"You know he was really depressed when you didn't call. Not even porn could make the poor guy happy." The pregnant woman sighed.

Yep. They were brutally honest, definitely Ashley Purdy's friends.

"P-Porn?" My eyes were probably the size of saucers and my face a bright red color.

It was no secret that I blushed very easily, especially when s-e-x was mentioned.

"I've never seen Ash so sad over a girl before," The second girl imputed. It was like they were playing a game, switching between each other and seeing who could make me the most uncomfortable. "I was pretty shocked."

I took a deep breath when she mentioned this. They were lying; they had to be. Brenda said so herself that Ashley Purdy only had one night stands. I doubted he was "sad" over the fact that one silly girl didn't call him back. I had no doubt in my mind that they were lying and just playing a sick game with me.

I took in these girls appearances. The pregnant lady, although large in the front, was beautiful with sleek blonde hair and pointed features. She was tapping her fingers rhythmically against the table, her blue eyes darting between me and the girl sitting beside her. Her friend was model material with a fit body, her curly blonde hair touching her shoulders. They were both staring at me with equally interested eyes, and for a second I imagined them with Ashley. Naked, moaning, and just . .. being with Ashley physically.

"Did you guys sleep with him?" I asked, maybe a tad too harsh. But even my conflicting emotions couldn't keep the malice out of my tone when I thought about these two girls being with Ashley. Eyeing the pregnant girls stomach, I momentarily wondered if that was his baby.

Their reactions were comical. Both their eyes widened to the size of plates and they began to choke on air. Their faces were going red from the lack of air.

"What?!" The pregnant lady shrieked.

"Of course not! Are you insane? We're both married!" Her friend quickly explained.

"So that's a no?" I double checked.

"That's a hell fucking no! Ew! I've never thought of Ashley like that!" The pregnant girl shivered in disgust.

Her friend was eyeing me carefully, seeming to have caught onto something that her gagging companion hadn't, "Is that what you're worried about? Let me tell you this, Lexi: Ashley is a very faithful man and once he has a girl, he'll do everything in his power to keep her. That's why we're here, to find you." 

"And who exactly are you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I couldn't stop myself from replaying her words over in my head. He's a very faithful man.  Was that true? And here to find me? Why would they need to find me?

"My name is Samm Ferguson, I'm married to Jinxx." The pregnant girl explained, fondly rubbing at her enlarged stomach.

"I'm Morgan Biersack. Andy is my husband."

I knew enough to know that Andy was the lead singer and that "Jinxx" was the violinist, or something along the lines of that. Either way, they directly knew Ashley. They saw Ashley almost every day, so what they're saying must be true. And who would lie about this? Ashley was actually in to me.

And I missed the chance of seeing him again.

"W-What did you say about coming to find me?" I asked, returning to the subject.

"Yeah, anyway," Morgan began. "Ashley's been really down in the dumps since Warped Tour. So we took it upon ourselves to come and find you," She gave me a bashful smile. "Plus the guys are going to take us on a shopping spree if we bring you back."

Ashley was so bad that his friends came down to find me? Without him even having to ask? But I was only a girl he'd met. Sure, we had a great night and I still had his clothes, and often I wore his hat - but that means nothing. We weren't a couple or anything. Just two people who ran into each other and got along greatly.

"Wait, what do you mean "bring me back?" I asked in confusion, her words finally sinking into my head.

"Back to LA of course." Morgan stated as if it was the obvious.

I blinked, "LA?"

"Well yeah, that's where Ashley is. Unless you're gonna' call him?" Samm offered.

La? These blondes came all the way from LA to find me? Are they fucking crazy? Who in their right mind would travel to Las Vegas and try to find a girl who they know nothing about. Let alone the city being populated with five hundred thousand people almost. Did they just have all the time in the world to find me?

It was only pure luck that they had even found me today.

"You're telling me that you came down here, to Vegas, to find some random girl you knew nothing about?"

"Pretty much."

"I was bored."

I gaped at the two girls before shaking my head. They looked at me expectantly, as if waiting for me to say "fuck it" and allow them to fly me off to LA. 

All for a boy!

"I'll call him," I relented, having a feeling that these two women wouldn't leave until I went on their terms. But it didn't seem like enough and they stared at me, waiting for me. "I'll call him tonight."

"Good!" Samm nodded in approval. "And if you don't, we know where you work." She reminded me.

Morgan smiled and picked up her menu, as if our conversation hadn't happened, "I'll have the hamburger, please."

For any of my new readers, Samm and Morgan are characters from my Andy Biersack FanFic, "Surviving Him". This story is a sort-of spin off from it, but you don't need to read it to read this :)

So yeah, leave a comment and please do vote! Thank you! <3