Blushes

There was a moment of silence where Ashley and I just stared at each other. I was frozen in my spot next to the door, my eyes unwillingly dropping down below his waist. Oh wow, he's huge! Was all I could think before Ashley was scrambling to cover up his body.

"Oh my God!" I groaned, turning around so my back was facing him. I could hear the sound of clothes moving and I was trying to control my blush. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get Ashley's naked body out of my mind. His toned stomach and thin waist, and the line of hair leading down to his-

Get your mind out of the gutter, Lexi!

"I was just changing, I swear!" Ashley exclaimed when I finally turned back around.

"I-It's fine. I think." I muttered the last part under my breath.

We were silent and continued to stare at each other. I fumbled with my plastic cup, not knowing what to say. I had pretty much told him everything over the phone and now, to say it to his face? That was a completely different thing. My courage went out the window the moment I stepped through the door.

"I saw Morgan and Samm," I said, not lifting my eyes from the cup. "They still believe that you were depressed."

He didn't say anything at first, "They weren't completely lying."

Oh God.

"What?" I choked out.

"At first I was pretty down, I mean this hot chick didn't call me back. It's usually the other way around," The teasing tone in his voice left at the last part when he noticed me stiffen. I was pretty happy (is that cruel?) that he was sad about me not calling him back, and now he was saying it to my face. It was suddenly all very real. "Morgan was trying to help me but everyone was so busy with Samm and Jinxx. I was forgotten in all the baby madness. I guess that's what helped me the most."

"How?"

He shrugged, "It got my mind off of things. I was so busy with the kid that I forgot about you . . . Until Morgan got this brilliant idea to find you."

My heart sank, "Ashley, we only were together for one night and nothing happened that night! I just- I don't understand why I'm so important."

"You really don't get it, do you?" He asked in amazement, cocking his head to the side.

"Get what?"

He smiled sweetly, "You'll have to figure it out, Lexi."

I sighed in annoyance and Ashley laughed at me. I smiled at him, and for a second I forgot that I had walked in on him naked. But then my eyes travelled down his body and all the images came flooding back, as did my blush. He was quick to notice and an evil glint appeared on his face.

"Are you blushing Lexi?" He teased.

I shook my head, "Of embarrassment for you."

He laughed loudly, "Nice try, Lex. You can't hide that from me," With what seemed like predatory walks, he was suddenly next to me and pinched at my cheeks. "I will always know if you're blushing because of me."

I stared at him, "Oh really? How?"

"By being there for you every day." He said simply before walking out of the room.

The next chapter will be much longer, I promise xD Also, thank you to all of the votes and comments!! It really makes my day to see you guys commenting on the chapters. Dedicated to AliHeartBVB because her comment just made me burst into tears :') Thank you so much for everything you guys do. Seriously.