Death At Warped

I'm going to kill that bastard.

"She's right here! Hey! Over here!" Brenda screeched, jumping up and down like a maniac.

"Brenda shut up!" I screamed and slapped my hand over her mouth.

But it was too late. The fans in front of us hear her screams and began to shout my location. In mere seconds the whole crowd was screaming and pointing back at me.

I fucking hate Brenda.

I turned to run but once again Brenda held me in my spot.

"Lexi?" Ashley asked and the crowd parted like the red sea. Just as his eyes met mine, I got free from Brenda's grasp.

"Lexi!" She shouted as I turned and began to walk away.

I wanted nothing to do with Ashley Purdy. Nope. Not this girl. You'd think he'd get the hint and leave me alone since I've ran away from him and nearly got into a fight trying to do that.

Screams erupted from behind me and I turned in time to see Ashley jumping off of the stage. My eyes widened and I was frozen to my spot in pure shock. A rockstar was chasing after me. Me. Lexi Scott.

Ashley was standing in front of me with that cocky smirk of his. He was still wearing the outfit from this morning but he was a little more tanned from being out in the sun all day.

"Trying to run from me, Lexi?" He asked before suddenly picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. Again with the picking up!

I screamed in rage and pounded my small fists against his hard back, "Put me down!" I shouted.

"Now now." Ashley tutted.

"ASHLEY!" I bellowed and kicked my legs wildly.

He began to walk back to the stage. No matter what I screamed, no body made a move to help me.

Again.

"Remind you of somebody, Andy?" One of the guys on stage asked, amusement clear in his voice as he watched me fight tooth and claw in Ashley's hold.

"Ah," The lead singer sighed and a dreamy smile appeared on his face. "Brings back old memories."

What? They've kidnapped people before?!

The band members laughed and Ashley finally reached the stage. He went up the stairs to the side and finally, after my throat was raw and dry from screaming, he set me down. He grabbed my arms and looked me in the eyes, his face serious.

"You stay here until the concert is over," He said and began to walk backwards. He pointed a finger at me. "Stay."

"I'm not a fucking dog!" I spat and folded my arms in a childlike manner.

"Don't let her leave." He ordered the security guards and they nodded in obedience.

"I hate you Ashley Purdy!" I screamed and even went as far as to stomp my foot.

He laughed into his little mic as he strummed his bass, "Very mature, Lexi."

If they hadn't started a new song I would've continued this fight. I don't give up so easily. 

I couldn't help myself but peer into the crowd. I could only make out the first twelve rows before everyone became blurry. I couldn't even begin to imagine where that betrayer Brenda was. Once I escaped from Ashley's evil clutches (and security guards) I'll find her. 

Holy crap, I'm just surrounded by evil people. Look what Alex has gotten me into! You know what? I'm not going to take this. Ashley doesn't own me, hell, he doesn't know me! I don't need to wait for him. I will leave whenever the fuck I want to.

I sauntered over towards the muscled guards and gave them an innocent smile, "Hey boys. My friend is out there and she really--"

"No." The bigger of the two stated in a monotone voice.

The smile immediately fell and I glared at him, "Listen here, I can leave if I want to."

"Not unless Ashley says." The second guard stated.

I groaned and huffed before stomping back to Ashley's point of view. He was blasting out on the bass and messing around with a guy in all white. Ashley finally turned to look back at me (exactly what I was hoping for) and I flipped him off. He simply smiled and continued to play.

Fuck you Ashley Purdy. Fuck. You.

"Thank you Las Vegas!" The lead singer screamed before they all ran off stage.

Immediately I was swarmed by the band. I didn't hold back and glared at them all, blaming them each for my predicament.

Ashley patted my back, "Did you like the concert?"

"My ears were bleeding." I said dryly.

"Are you related to the Hunter's or Martin's by any chance?" The singer asked curiously, his eyes boring into my skull like he was trying to figure out a puzzle.

I blinked in shock and stared at him, "How'd you know?"

They all gasped and the singer shuffled closer, "Really?"

"No you creeps!" I shouted and flung my arms around. They moved back, thankfully. "Look, I don't know what the hell you want Ashley but--" I was broken off as none other than Ashley Purdy dumped a bucket of ice cold water over my head.

I gasped and stared up at Ashley through my wet hair.

He smirked, "You looked like you needed to cool down."