The Kiss

Kissing Ashley Purdy was like being on cloud nine. His lips were so soft and full against mine and all I could do was allow him to take control, allow him to do what he wanted with me. At this moment in time, if he wanted sex he could have it. Everything about him was so tantalizing; he had me under his spell.

"Lexi . . . Lex, you're so beautiful." Ashley panted, peppering my face with kisses.

I was laying beneath him on the couch, our legs tangled in a tight embrace. His arms were on either side of my head, keeping me against his warm chest. Not that I'd want to move, I thought as Ashley's face once again neared mine.

Ashley shifted slightly and I felt myself being lifted so that I was straddling Ashley. One hand was knotted in my hair and the other tightly grasping my waist. I couldn't bare the thought of parting my lips from Ashley's so I continued to kiss him, not the least bit bothered that we were in a very sexual position.

"We- We better stop . . ." His sentence was swallowed by my kisses. He never finished, instead a new desire grew in him as his lips became more forceful against mine. Eventually, once my lips were swollen and bruised, he pulled back. "If we don't stop now, I'm going to fuck you so hard on this couch."

All movement ceased and we were left panting on the couch. I stared wide-eyed at him, my actions finally catching up with me. What happened to the simple kiss I had envisioned? It must've flown out of the window once his lips had came into contact with mine. God, was that amazing. I didn't want to stop and the only reason I did was because his words held meaning.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered, my expression probably one of embarrassment.

He ran his knuckles down my cheek, a fond look in his eyes, "What for, baby? You did nothing wrong. That was fucking amazing."

"Really?" I peered up at him through my lashes.

I saw his Adam's apple bob, "Don't look at me like that. Not now at least."

"Why not?"

Ashley moved slightly, and whether or not he knew what he was doing, his fully . . . um . . . erect member rubbed against my inner thigh and a little too close to home than I was comfortable with. My eyes were wide open as he grinned shamelessly.

"Oh."

He smirked, "Yeah. Come on, baby girl. Let's go to bed."

Not giving me the chance to move, Ashley stood up gracefully. I squeaked in surprise and wrapped myself around him like a koala bear, hitting him playfully when he cupped my ass cheeks. Laughing joyously, he carried me the whole to the guest bedroom. He dropped me down on the bed and the bed molded itself to my body. He grinned down at me before bending down and cupping my face.

"Good night, babe. See you in the morning." He breathed, giving me a slow kiss to the lips.

As much as I didn't want it to end, Ashley pulled away (with a shit eating grin on his face, might I add) and strutted out of my room, closing the door behind him. I could hear Tokio and Killer trotting down the hallway and the sound of Ashley's door being opened. Then it was silent and I was left to my thoughts.

What a crazy night, I mused as I slowly slid off of the bed and headed towards my suitcase. I changed into some long pink pants and a grey tank top. Climbing back into bed, I couldn't keep the giddy smile off of my face.

I actually kissed Ashley Purdy. Holy fucking cow.

...

I felt no need to get out of bed and instead stared up at the cieling. Even though it was twelve hours ago, I couldn't stop replaying the kiss in my head. It was perfect and steamy, everything that explained Ashley Purdy.