The Mix Up (Ashley Purdy Love Story)

"Lexi, please!" Alex begged, grabbing my hand and looking up at me with puppy eyes.

She knew they were my weakness. Damn.

"You know I hate them." I whined as I unwillingly took the letter from her grasp.

"You know what they did for me." She reminded me softly.

Alex Garth was a die hard Black Veil Brides fan. Any reference made about them and she went full out fan girl on you. After that, I banned Batman from our conversations. I probably knew everything there was to know about Bruce Wayne. Thanks, Alex.

Around ninth grade people began to bully Alex and she slipped into a dark place. She wouldn't even talk to me, her best friend since kindergarten. It started to get real bad last year, her junior year in college, and she attempted suicide. That year was probably the worst in my life. I had been so worried about her that I couldn't sleep. After the whole ordeal was over Alex told me that Black Veil Brides had saved her life through their music.

And lucky me was going to Warped Tour where Black Veil Brides were performing. Yay.

Probably knowing I would do anything for her, Alex wrote a letter to every single member of that wretched band. Not only did I have to memorize their names but also their faces.

To think I almost made it five years without knowing their names.

"Thanks so much, Lexi! You're the best!" Alex exclaimed and gave me a tight hug.

"Yeah, yeah." I grumbled before stepping away from her. I wasn't the hugging type.

"Good, I caught you before you left," My other friend, Cassandra panted when she reached me. Alex and I were standing in front of my cheap blue Chevy and it was around nine in the morning. I had to pick up my ticket so I wanted to get there early. "This is for you."

"If this is another letter for Black Veil Brides I'm going to kill somebody." I threatened when I saw the letter in her hand.

"No silly! You said that you wanted to read my writing so here." She said and handed the folded paper to me.

"Sweet, I can read something while waiting. Thanks, Cass," I said and gave her a quick hug before jumping into my truck. "See you guys later!"

"Remember their names!" Alex screeched as I pulled out of the driveway.

It's hard not to since you've drilled them into my head.

Once at the casino I quickly grabbed my ticket and got into the fast lane. I had Alex's letter in my back pocket, phone in front, and Cassandra's story in my bag. I decided to read it while I waited since they didn't let people in for another ten minutes.

His hand trailed up my thigh, sending tingles up my body.

"Lexi." He breathed.

"Ashley." I panted and pulled on his long black hair, wanting him closer. Needing for him to be closer.

ISN'T ASHLEY ONE OF THE BVB GUYS? I didn't bother reading the rest of very detailed smut and went to the bottom where Cassandra had a left note.

'Remember their names are Andy, Ashley, Jake, CC, and Jinxx. Alex told me that Ashley and you would be a cute couple :) Have a nice day, Lexi!'

I glared at the paper like it was her. I didn't waste my phone batterty on a very hateful text message so she'll just have to wait until I get home. Lucky girl.

"Alright, first 100 in line get to meet everybody!" A security guard shouted before allowing people in.

I knew for sure that I wasn't in the first one hundred. But I was, too my shock. After going through bag check , I was allowed through.

Wow.

I spotted Matty Mullins and Kellin Quinn standing to my right with fans surrounding them. The urge to go over there was near over bearing but first I had to find the creatures called BVB. I ended up following a girl in a BVB shirt and easily found Alex's idols. Two were more surrounded than the others so I decided to start small and work my way up.

"I love you CC!"

I shifted through the multiple letters and once I was close, I shoved the letter into his hand before moving onto the next. I did the same thing to Jake and Jinxx (what a stupid name) but things got difficult when it came to the last two. They were completely surrounded and I couldn't get through.

Alex better be fucking grateful after this.

I was finally in the front and handed Ashley the letter. Unlike the others, he gave me a kind smile that made my heart stutter. Okay, Alex had been right. I could imagine us dating. I quickly snapped out of it and moved on to the last dude. After that I finally met Matty and Kellin. As people started to leave, I managed a quick hug out of Christofer Drew.

These men were going to be the death of me, I swear.

I took a sip of my water bottle, already hot. I saw Cassandra's "story", if you could call it that, and went to throw it away when I saw 'Ashley' written in Alex's messy scrawl.

Oh. My. God.

I've given Ashley Purdy smut.

Hey guys! Thanks for clicking on my story and giving it a chance :) You might've noticed in the summary that it said *Part of the Surviving Him series* and that is because all my characters from Surviving Him are in here :) Everything is intwined but you don't have to read Surviving Him to read this.

If you liked it please add to your library and leave a comment :P Hopefully this book will get as much, or more, reads than my other two.