Split Personalities

Start from the beginning

How could Sasuke actually stay in here? I would've died of boredom already.

It was my boredom that led me to poking the walls with my finger. Then, it turned into drawing. Then I just started playing tic-tac-toe with myself.

Yeah, I know. I'm a fail.

The door opened, and I looked up to see Sasuke. His expression was blank, and his eyes were as dark as ever.

I kept looking at him, unable to ignore the truth any longer. Sasuke was cute before, yeah, but now... Now, he was impossibly hot.

Sasuke's glare made me instantly look away. Looks like he was still ignoring me.

I started thinking about how Sasuke had given me strawberries the other day, my favorite fruit. At first, I thought it was just a coincidence. Of course, that changed when I began to receive strawberries every day. It all just couldn't be a simple coincidence.

"Why can't you talk to me?" I inquired, focusing on him instead of the wall. "Why are you so mean to me?"

He finally met my eyes. "Because I don't want you here."

"Then why'd you save me?" I challenged, standing up.

He didn't answer me. Instead, he asked a question, "Why are you still here? Can't you tell when you're not wanted?"

I glared at him. "You know, I'm sick and tired of you telling me how much you don't want me here. If you really hate me that much, you shouldn't have saved me! Just do something about your obvious dislike for me, and if you don't want me here, do something about it! No one's stopping you."

"... You're not worth my time," He said simply.

My glare harshened, and I felt my anger reach its highest point. "That's it! I'm done playing nice!"

"Hn. What do you plan on doing, then?" He inquired. I didn't really have an answer to that, so I remained silent. "Exactly. You can't do anything. There'd be no point is wasting my time on someone as weak as you."

I growled, letting my anger get the best of me. I lifted up my hand, ready to smack him across the face, but he blocked it with his left hand. I tried using my other hand, but he only caught my fist.

I brought up my leg to his stomach, but he merely grabbed my leg before I could touch him. He placed his hand under my knee, and just like that, he flipped me over.

I landed on my butt back on the floor, using my elbows for support.

"Are you finished?" He inquired, raising an eyebrow at me.

I glared at him. "No... That was unfair... You cheated..." I murmured, sitting up.

"... Cheated?" He asked.

"You're like... On some freaky voodoo steroids. It's not fair... I don't even have my chakra," I explained, sighing. "Therefore, you cheated. Very badly."