Ch. 9 D.O.S.E Video Shoot + Options

Beginne am Anfang

As soon as that portion was done, it was back to a dance break, and then Normani would have to grip her thigh in time with the lyric "gripping my thigh."

From there the scenes were mostly Dani singing scenes, a few more Normani solo dance parts but the majority was them dancing as a duo. Normani was pleasantly surprised that Dani didn't go overboard with the "couple" aspect of the video.

"Thank you so much for helping me, bug. Can I convince you to join me for dinner?"

Normani was hungry and the day wasn't bad. Dani was respectful, didn't take advantage of the closeness they had to have throughout the day, so maybe she finally respected her wishes. "Depends, are you taking me to get chicken wings?"

Dani smiles, "Of course, anything you want."

And Normani just can't help herself, it's who she is as a person, "Anything?"

-----

"Why are you pouting, Mila?" Dinah asks, taking a break from watching NFL football on the television.

"Ugh, I texted Normani like three times today, all at different times and she hasn't responded...at all."

Dinah frowns slightly, "Didn't you say she was shooting some video with that bitch?"

"Dinah! Dani isn't a bitch, she seemed sweet."

"Uh huh, I'm sure Normani is remembering just how sweet Dani is."

"Dinahhhhh! Stop! They're just probably busy, it's not a big deal, right? I'm just being dramatic."

Dinah shakes her head and returns her attention back to the football game. She has a lot she wants to say about the situation. She knows Camila has been wanting an opportunity to be with Normani forever but is this friends with benefit scenario really going to work out for Camila? All signs point to no but no matter how she feels, Camila is a grown ass woman and she can make her own mind up. "Dak Prescott is like really good, are you watching?"

Camila rolls her eyes, "You know I have no idea what they're doing out there."

"Hoi, you really need to work on your sports IQ, it's embarrassing that you don't understand football more."

"It's just a game, now if this was actual football then I'd be down but this is American football and it's basically gladiator wannabes running around and getting paid way too much to willingly fuck their brains up."

Dinah scoffs, "Wow, you're so annoying."

Camila ignores Dinah, hopping up and heading to her room for some peace and quiet away from the noisy game and her sports crazed bestfriend.

Vibrations alert her that she has a notification so she grabs her phone and smiles as she notices it's Normani texting her back.

ManiBear🐻: I am so sorry I didn't respond earlier. Dani's video took forever!

Mira👲🏽: It's ok, wyd now?

ManiBear🐻: About to eat some chicken wings!!! Then I'm free, and you know what that means right?

Mira👲🏽: That you're coming over?

ManiBear🐻: Yes, ma'am. So, be ready for me, cause I have a test to study for and we'll have to be quick tonight.

Camila groans, she hates when Normani has somewhere to be after they have sex. It makes her feel cheap, because as soon as they're done, Mani is out the door within 5 minutes, leaving Camila with only a chaste kiss and a half-hearted goodbye.

ManiBear🐻: I'm sorry, I know you haven't replied cause you're upset about that. I gotta study though, and I can't while I'm with you. So, cheer up.

Mira👲🏽: Whatever, just eat and come on.

After hitting send, Camila searches her drawers for a matching bra and panty set and then heads to take her shower.

----

"So, that's how I met Justin Bieber, he's kind of weird, though," Dani says, concluding her story.

"I'm not surprised, but hey, can you swing me back to get my car? I have to head out."

"Where you going in such a rush?"

"Got a test to steady for and I'm gonna see Camila, if you must know."

"Ohhhh, your little Latina. How is she by the way?"

"Camila is fine, why?"

Dani smirks, "That's not what I meant, I meant how is she in bed? Does she satisfy you?"

There's the old Dani, I was wondering when she would show up, Normani says internally. "You know damn well that is none of your business."

"You don't have to settle if she isn't, don't forget you got options."