...

I laid next to Joe on our bed,"Thank you for today.." I kissed his chest,he put his arm around me,"You're welcome baby." he kissed my forehead,I put my leg over his leg,"I'm kind of excited to be in your music video tomorrow."

"Good. Now let's get some shut up. Love you." he kissed my lips,then turned off the light.

...

"We need to go,babe." Joe slipped on a shirt,"I'm ready,bye Ollly." I grabbed my purse and headed to the car,he drove to the music video place.

We got out and headed to the brothers. "They want us to do the performing parts and they'll add the other parts." Nick said,"Okay,see you later,bro." Joe kissed my lips and we both headed to our dressing room.

"Demetria Lovato?"

"That's me." 

"Come sit." she smiled.

I sat down in the chair,"I'm going to do your makeup,Joe told me he wanted his woman to look badass,so I'm going to give you a red lip,some foundation,who doesn't love a little foundation and give you a cat eye. You have beautiful skin."

"Thank you." I smiled and she started doing my makeup."God,you are so gorgeous." she smiled,"Thanks." I smiled.

She finally finished,she twirled the chair around,"Wow!! It looks great,thank you!!" I smiled,"You're outfit in the closet,go change and I'll do your hair."She smiled.

I got up and opened the closet and changed into a black bralette with gold studs on the breasts,"I'm going to kill Joe." I said out loud.

"Why kill Joe?" he walked in,he couldn't see me,because I was behind a curtain,"You'll see."

I then slipped black leather shorts and black jeffrey campbells. I slipped on the black chopped leather jacket,I walked out. "This is why I should kill you."

"Whyyy? You look hot?" he looked at me up and down,"I hate wearing bralettes. You look good,I would kiss you,but it'll ruin my makeup." I smiled.

He kissed my hand,"Here's what the director wants you to do." he handed me the piece of paper,"This is..really..sexual."

He chuckled.

"You'll be fine." he smiled,"Joe!" Nick called,"See you." he headed off to the spot where he was suppose to be.

I sat back down on the chair,"I'm just going to give you bounce curls." she said,"Okay." I smiled.

"There you go." she turned me around once she was finished,"Wow...thank you!!" I smiled,I got up and headed out to Olivia,"You look hot." Olivia smiled,I blushed,"Thank you. I'm surprised Nick didn't make you show more skin."

"I'm suppose to be the waitress,who makes them stare..while wearing a short tight skirt." she told me,I laughed,"Well,I'm apparently a badass stripper.." I joked,she laughed,"You look amazing." Olivia smiled.

"I want their fans to like me,not thinking I'm a slut."

"They won't. I promise."

We looked over at the boys.The music started played and they started lip syncing.

"Wow

Look at us right now

Finally we're found, found, found, found, found

Run

Go ahead and run around

See how quick you're found, found, found, found, found" they did the chorus.

The music stopped. "Olivia." the director said,they boys changed real fast and they all headed to the dining restaurant background,I sat down,watching.

"Somebody find a waiter

Our lips are dry

Another round for the table

Hold the ice

Pardon me 'cause I'm staring

Oh my god

I can marry that smile you're wearing

And I just might"

The boys stared at Olivia,admiring,as Olivia was scrubbing the table,slowly,moving her ass in front of them,I was watching.

"Cut,good job,Olivia. Demi,you're in." Director called,I took a deep breath and headed to the spot,"We want you to like walk in to the diner and give Joe this seductive look,then you flip your hair and you know the rest." he told me,I nodded.

"Sophisticated California

The kids gotta grow

This kinda life is bound to bore you

Yeah, I should know

But you always seem to break the rhythm

Of this messed up world

And there's no way that I'm ever leaving

Without you girl and..."

I walked into the dinner and walked past Joe,giving him a seductively look,I flipped my hair,biting my lip,and headed to my spot.

"Cut!! Fabulous Demi!!!" The director smiled,"Olivia and Nick,you go to your spots,Demi and Joe to the bar." he directed and Joe took my hand. He led me to the bar,"That was a turn on." Joe whispered,I smiled,"See you in bed tonight." I whispered back,with a wink.

"Quiet on set! Action!"

"Look at us right now

Finally we're found, found, found, found, found (finally)

Run

Go ahead and run around

And see how quick you're found, found, found, found, found

Nick and Olivia were doing this part.

"Tell me you want me to love you

Tell me you'll never stop

I'll be around yeah you're never lost"

I started dancing sexily against Joe,I looked at the camera,seductively,put my finger in my mouth.

"Wow

Look at us right now

Finally we're found, found, found, found, found

Baby, you should run

Go ahead and run around

And see how quick you're found, found, found, found, found, yeah"

The camera was switching to us and Olivia and Nick,I was against the wall as Joe was sucking on my neck,I looked at the camera,biting my lip,running my hands through his hair.

"Cut. Good job guys. I'll work on it,it'll take me 30 minutes,then I'll show you the preview to see if you like it."

"Alright." Joe smiled.

------------------------------------------

Let's just pretend the video was better then me describing it,mkay?

and i think you know what happened that night after the MV,the burrrrds and daa bees ;)