I sat down on the couch and he walked in plopping right next to me .

" wassup?"

" I couldn't help but notice how insecure you have been lately since you've found out who my baby daddy is " I sighed playing with my fingers

" I ain't insecure , you just don't let Odell know his place. You too nice and you let him overstep his boundaries too much . " he said leaning back .

" no i don't, unlike you and your ex me and Odell are friends . We have a kid together so we have to be cordial. Though it isn't a act we have no beef and I feel like your threatened by that " I mumbled

" THREATENED?" He asked shocked

" not in a bad way Aiden . If it helps I understand . I mean if you and your ex were friends and she had to stay with you I would be jealous and insecure too ."

" yo Anaya on dogs your really blowing me . You need to stop using that insecure word cause on the real I'm far from insecure . I know what I have to offer. " he said leaning towards me .

" so why are you getting so heated when I tell you your insecure ?"

" cause I ain't and I'm trynna tell you I ain't but yet you wanna think you know everything when you don't " he said causing me to sigh.

" tell me somthing ... do you feel that Odell is insecure ?" He asked catching me off guard .

" what does Odell have---"

" answer the question!"

" ... I don't think he is cause ---"

" see that's what I'm talking bout . Why I always gotta be the one in the wrong ?" He asked getting angry .

" nobody said you was in the wrong and I said that cause I feel he had no right to be insecure . He can't lose me cause he doesn't have me you do " I said running my fingers through my hair .

" that's crazy cause I honestly don't feel like I have you anymore . Look Ima go ...... I'll hit you when I hit you " he said standing up causing me to sigh .

" Aiden " I grabbed his arm

" nah I'm good " he said yanking it out my hold . He walked to my front door exciting out of t slamming it on his way out .

Great these niggas just gave me a ducking headache

------------------------------------
Jazz P.O.V.

" so doc wassup ?" I asked as I sat in the hospital bed with Gerrell to make sure that the store bought pregnancy test were accurate .

" so you are indeed pregnant , 3 weeks to be exact . Congratulations !" He smiled from ear to ear

" thank you ! " i cheesed before kissing Gerrell.

" so Giving this is your first pregnancy I'm gonna tell you the have and have nots. " I nodded letting him go on.

"So to avoid problem your obviously gonna need to meet with me every month for me to check you out and you can call the office or email me in you feel weird or have any concerns "

" ok" I nodded again.

"I gonna give you these prenatal viatamins to take every morning " he said handing me a bottle from the counter . Gerrell grabbed them out his hand handing them to me since he was closer .

" eat a lot of protein between 75 to 100 grams and you don't have to ore exercise but walking frequently is good . Ok?" He asked

" yea "

" I have a question " Gerrell said catching the doctors attention making me curious and what he wanted to ask.

"Yes?"

" she's a designer and she travels a lot , I was wondering the situation with traveling when pregnant ?"

"That's a very good question , you got a good one " the doctor said to me nodding towards Gerrell making me smile .

" it's okay for her to travel right now , if your flight is more than 2 hours you should get up and walk around every hour during the flight . But right now your good . The time when you should halt the flying is when your in your 8th month mark . Or if I have seen any complications with the pregnancy " I nodded along to his information .

" now getting onto the do nots ..... ofcourse the obvious. I smiling , drinking , no over the counter prescriptions "

" so I only get my medicine from you now?" I asked making him nod his head .

" we don't want you given a higher dosage quantity that can affect the baby. "

" you should also stay away from coffee, fish, no junk food , and most importantly Stresss. Stress is a big one . Make sure she's always relaxed and if something little starts to bother her don't have the conversation keep going raises her agree level " he said directing it at Gerrell who also nodded along .

" everything else you need to know is in this pamphlet