Past 17: Problems and More Problems

Start from the beginning

"So I'm the attention seeker now! Just because I'm smarter than you and popular!" Foxy grimaced.

"Isn't it obvious what I'm talking about?!" Bonbon's face heated. "You and that girl...you two...you pigs!"

"You've got a lot of nerve to say that to me you d*uche! Are you implying I'm dumb?! Huh?!" Mangle glared.

"I'm...I'm a virgin!" Bonnie's face turned red.

"What else is it that I'm implying?! Are you that dumb?!" Foxy told her.

"L-liar!!" Bonbon stuttered.

"UNBELIEVABLE! FIRST, MY PANTIES! AND NOW, MY BRAIN?!" Mangle shouted for the whole world to hear.

"I TOLD YOU I'M STILL A...A...A....V-V-V-V-VI-VIRGIN!!! YOU CAN CHECK FOR YOURSELF IF YOU WANT!" Bonnie shouted with his loudest and manliest voice.

"YOU'RE EVEN MORE UNBELIEVABLE! FIRST, THIS *SSHOLE...." Foxy pointed at Springtrap that had just stared blankly. "THEN ANOTHER B*STARD HERE!" he pointed at Goldie.

"WHY YOU....YOU'RE NOT ONLY A PERVERT YOU SON OF A...I'M CALLING THE POLICE FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT!" Bonbon shrieked.

"DON'T YOU DARE USE THAT TONE WITH ME!"

"I'M INNOCENT!"

"BIRDBRAIN!"

"HELLO? IS THIS THE POLICE?"

"*SSHOLE!"

"DON'T CALL THE POLICE!"

"PANTY FREAK!"

"I HAVE A LUNATIC HERE WITH ME!"

Bam!

Everyone looked at the direction of the noise. Two tables both broke in half was what they saw.

"Are you all done spouting sh*t?" Marionette asked with her face still the same as ever but her smile twisted in a creepy kind of way.

"Oh...I just broke this table because Mary told me to. Don't ask me for repairs," Freddy added.

"Hey everyo-"

"F*CK OFF CHICA," Marionette, Freddy and Chichi said at the same time when someone's familiar voice was heard.

"Yeah. F*ck off Chica~" Springtrap added, breaking a table into half.

Everyone stared at him. Springtrap shrugged. "What? I wanted to do they did!"

AND....DONE!!! Haha...hope you all haven't died waiting! My bestfriend is alive and is loud as ever! So that's the reason I updated. This was the chapter I put in SOOOO MUCH effort because I love you guys. So...what do you guys think?

Sorry if it sucks.

Love love <3

fallen_blue_angel