Past 17: Problems and More Problems

Start from the beginning

"Ow."

Mangle fell to the ground as she hit her head on her way out at the door that wasn't open.

"Yeah, she's fine alright," Freddy said. They looked at him. He sighed. "I know sarcasm. I'm not an emotionless guy." He said all of that with a straight face.

"Are you okay Mangle?" All their heads snapped at the now opened door at the familiar voice. 

Mangle looked up. "Goldie? What are you doing in my classroom?"

"She just talked," Marionette commented.

A crowd gathered surrounding Mangle and Springtrap.

"I was about to ask you if you could eat lunch with me." Goldie put his hand in front of Mangle.

She gladly took it. Foxy stood up from his seat. He walked to where Mangle and Goldie was. The crowd moved out of the way for him. He raised his arm with a clenched fist, preparing to aim at only one target.

Goldie widened his eyes. "Wait. No violence-" He quickly shut his eyes, ready for impact. 

3...

2...

1...

Goldie opened his eyes to see two fists in front of either sides of his face, barely missing. 

"Why did you stop me?" Foxy asked Mangle.

"Why are you the one that has to stop me?" Bonbon asked Bonnie.

"What were you thinking Foxy?! He was only helping me stand up!" Mangle shouted as she let Foxy's hand go. Foxy was taken aback.

"Do you want to be suspended by hitting a student?! Think first before you act!" Bonnie shouted at Bonbon. Bonbon's eyes widened..then narrowed.

"It would've been a good deed for him if your underwear wasn't showing when you fell and he helped you stand up!" Foxy countered. 

"You think you can tell me that when you cheated on me?!" Bonbon shouted. "Are you doing this because you think I can still forgive you?!"

"Well excuse me. How did you know my underwear was showing?!" Mangle shouted.

"Why bring this up now?! I was only trying to protect you from getting suspended!" Bonnie shouted.

"Tsk. You think your underwear's so pretty with all those frills?! I WOULDN'T EVEN STAND LOOKING AT THEM FOR A SECOND! I was being a good Samaritan back there!" Foxy continued.

"Did I ask you to protect me?! Are you happy you've protected me even when I didn't tell you to do anything?! You're only doing everything for your self satisfaction!" Bonbon continued.

"Now wait a second! How did this topic went to my panties?! It doesn't matter if you don't look at them because I'm never ever planning to show you anyway you pervert!" Mangle flushed red.

"Self satisfaction?! That's your problem! You only think of yourself! Do you think you're the only one who's got problems?! I'm the only one suffering here!" Bonnie challenged.

"So you're planning to show everyone but me your panties?!" Foxy asked. "How much attention do you want?!"

"You?! Suffering?! I was the victim! Don't make our roles reverse here! You...you....had done it with that b*tch!" Bonbon trembled with furry.

"I'm not an attention wh*re like you Foxy! Goldie helped me stand up because you weren't there for me when I fell!" Mangle shook.

"D-done...it? What do you..mean?" Bonnie asked a bit more calmly.