Day 71

I felt the warm sun shining on my face, just light and perfect. It's was the part of the waking up when you still didn't realize where you were or what happened yesterday. The ceiling was different too, not mine. The smell was different too. Oh,the smell...it was so hypnotizing and familiar. The events of yesterday popped into my head, causing to my heart a little ache. Now I knew where I was yesterday and what happened yesterday.

I sat and pulled the covers away and decided to go for a little adventure in Austin's room. There were a few shelves which were filled with so many comic book's that I gave in the first place to count all of them. I even knew about who the comic's were. DeathPool. Little smile rose on my face and the instinct to tuch and smell the paper was bigger than ever. I turned on my heels to get closer to the window and watch the view. I could see the ocean,he was little far from here though,but still amazing. From my house you could see the huge city and at some point it got boring.

After I checked the room I felt brave enough to get outside the room and check out the rest of the house. The place wan in comlete silence and it felt so weird to be inside Austin's personal place. I'm a fan of OM&M, and I think that every fan would kill to be here instead me, but here I'm-slept in his bed.

For my luck,there was no stairs that I had to pass and I was greatfull- because I hate stairs. After I closed the door quietly I saw Austin sleeping on the couch, but his legs were to long and didn't fit the couch.That innocent look of Austin was so cute and made the butterflies to fly.

I started to feel out of place so I've decided to wake him up, and just because I need him. I sat on the floor next to his face. I started to blow my horrible morning breath, he just scratched his nose and made some wierd sleepy words. That little action made me laugh quietly.
He's so beautiful...I can watch him sleeping all day and night (not creepy at all).
Soon enough his eyes started to open and Austin was'nt surprised to see me.
"Good morning beautiful"
"Good morning you too"
"I wish I could wake up like this my entire life...",he mummbled with sleepy voice. I know he's trying to make thing's better between us,but because of my ego I can lose him and then regret it all my life. I wish I could put the ego aside and let him love me.
"What?"
"Nothing"
"Don't lie, I know you're thinking about me", he said with a grin on his face. Maybe I need to gorgive him.
"Can I kiss you?", my heart skipped a beat, leaving me breathless. Instead of answering I leaned towards his face and after a month we were apart it happened.
We did'nt care that both of us had horrible taste inside our mouth, we just needed this kiss like we need air.
"I missed you", finely I could say my feelings. Usualy I just make people that I care,even though I don't how care feel's. But right now, at this moment I knew that I would kiss him even if he was dead.
"I missed you too", Austin whispered into my ear and pulled me into his embrace.

"How are you?", I could feel the concern in his voice because he knew what I can do to myself when I'm in panic.
"If to be honest, I really don't know"
I really don't know what to feel.
"I knew that my parents had a problem with me since I became ten years old,and every year it became even worse! I even don't know why...". Austin put a comforting hand on my shoulder.
Few tears decided to escape my eye,and drop just on his leg.
"Babe,don't cry...",at this point I just opened my heart and cried about every detail that bugged me and made me feel worthless.
"You know what? let's make lunch together and then invite the guys over. Alan I very sorry that he just couldn't shout his mouth and they miss your company", at first I dissagreed about this plan, but Austin know's my weak spot's and made me agree at the end.

After a few calls everyone would come to Austin's place and keep us company. I wasn't so stressed about the lunch,because since I was to lazy to cook something and all Austin had in his fridge was an egg so we ordered something.I thought about me and Austin. Does it mean that we are again we?

It almost was the time for the guys to come, and I was sitting on the couch hugging my legs and staring at the wall.
"You okey?", I just moved my head without looking at Austin.
"I can read you like an open book, just tell me", I know that he care and mean well but I was to afraid to ask it.
Austin took his both hands and cupped my face, making me to look in his eyes.
"well?", he's voice is so relaxing and gentle,like a music to my ears.
"I was thinking about us", finelly I said it! He looked at me with question in his eyes/
"I mean, what are we?", his face relaxed and a huge smile appeared.
"You're the one who broke with me, you need to do it this time", Austin said with a grin and I hit his hand and smiled back.
"Fine.fine. We are happily together", and a kiss came with his words.

"If you want to have sex again,do it when we are gone", Alan's voice said behind us and both me and Austin broke our kiss and looked at the boys.
"Just shut up and give me a hug"