Day 24

I was ignoring Austin and Vic for almost four days. When someone texted me I just didn't look at the message, and when they called I just put them on hold.
How I didn't saw them? It's simple, I hang-up with Oli and the BMTH guys or with ATL guys (mostly with Alex and Jack) and we had great time-no drama in my life,but this ignorance was just temporary solution and soon enough I had to meet them, especially Austin since he wea kinda of my boyfriend.

"I'm glad that you finely decided to talk with and answer my phone calls", Austin said bitterly.
"Sorry, it was really hard few days and I needed this time out", I'm not so good making excuses but this time I did this smoothly,without mumbling or turning red.
"Lets hear your excuses,you so owe me", I knew he won't be mad at me for a long time.
"You promise that you won't get mad and hit me in my face?", I think that my voice went a few decibels higher and all you could hear was squike voice.
"Why should I get mad?",now he was interested to hear what happened.
"Promise me!",I demanded.
"Okay, fine,I promise", now I was afraid of his reaction.
"I cut myself every day since Hannah tried to kill herself", his face turned white,but he seemed more sad than angry.
"Show me",he demanded.
"I don't think it's... ", he interrupted me and said again his demand. All I could to do is to sigh and do something I would regret. I pulled my jeans down and now my ugly legs were exposed to Austin.
"Oh...babe, did it hurts inside your heart?", because I couldn't make any sound I just nodded in agreement and could feel the tears inside my eyes. Austin pulled me into his hug and we found ourselves inside his bunk,laying there, his body wrapped around mine and our breath matches the air conditioner which was fast.

Austin found his way to my leg's, kissing each scar that was on my legs. "Don't do this ever again,it's hurt me too", he whispered. At this point I felt a little bit horny because he was really close to my lady's parts. "I want you inside me...", I growned in the air. "Are you sure?", I was sure because it was the first time that I had feelings for someone that I wanted to fuck me.
"I'm sure, but be gentle...", it was all I could say before he was right beside me and started to kiss me. His kiss was pure passion,his thong asked to come in,and I let her.
His hands reached to my belly,petting her and giving me gus-bumps.his hand found her way to my panties, pulling them down. We started to rip off each other clothes, leaving us completely naked.
"Are you sure? ", he asked me again but because I was so horny I just moaned at him and gave him the look. He took out a condom and put it on his dick. When he entered into me it was all pain and my hands found their way to his back,scratching it until I could feel the blood under my nails. It doesn't seem to bother him,just making him enter me faster and harder. All the way he didn't stop kissing me until I broke our kiss and started to bite his neck, his shoulder and his color bones. He just was enjoying it all,making the same love marks on me.
When I was close into Cummings my breathe was fast and my belly just felt like I'm going to explode. But Austin wasn't going let me do this so he exited me really fast and started kissing his way to my face. At this point he started to kiss my body,leaving those 'love marks', and taking my breath with his. To make me finely explode he started to kiss my boobs,leaving there this damn blue and purple marks.
Because he still didn't cum I've decided to try something and I just forced Austin to lay quietly while I was figuring out how to do a blow job.
All I had to do is to put his thing inside my mouth, licking it and biting. Soon enough he cummed inside my mouth, leaving bitter taste. The taste was gross,but he still wanted to kiss me.
"I think I falling in love with you...", he whispered into my ear. I didn't knew what to do but it felt right to say what I feel.
"I think I fall into you too...", and like this we layed kissing and whispering how much we meant to the other.

After we finely decided to go out (my body was hungry after my first sex...don't blame my head). Before going outside the bunk Austin checked that the bus was empty so we would run completely naked to take a shower in the tiny bathroom.

When we finished our shower,after many kissing and bitting,we came outside the bus to find that all the band was sitting there, whistling to us. I guess that they heard us.
My face turned red and I've decided to hide behind Austin.
"I knew that you two are gonna have make up sex", Alan yelled and the other three laughed.
I noticed that there was also other band members, among them I saw Vic who was really hurt and sad.
Austin didn't see that, and took my hand and we joined the others to their walk to our dinner.
Vic's face was inside my head the all evening, but I was happy that I choose the right man to me.