Day 14

Portland, Las Vegas and Phoenix are behind us. Our next stop was Salt Lake city which was the last stop for now and after we had five days off, which I probably spend with Austin and Hannah because the rest flew back home to their families or girlfriends. Austin wanted to make this short vacation perfect, and he was mysterious abot it. We already had the second date but because I had so much work to do and OM&M tight schedule we met here and there and texted everyday at any chance we had. I still was afraid to trust him but Sky called me every day for details and Hannah, who been there anyways, heard everything at the same time. The three of us became really good friends and they were my person.
*******
"Are you ready for tonights gig? I heard that Salt lake city's stadium going to be full-that's mean alot fans! We have too much work tonight...", Hannah complained and layed down on the black sofa. "That's the reason you are helping me,less work to do". All I cared was tomorrow. Austin and me going to Salt Lake's city lake,at this time of the year almost every teen is in a vocation far away from the city. But I need to be focused,I really have a lot of work tonight.
I wore the shirt which had 'crew' written on the front and the back. The fan's will come to the stadium in about a hour and I had many stuff to do. First I need to give the guards the VIP list,then arrange the sign ups for each band(where each one is going to sit and find someone who will bring them water and energy drinks) and the most important thing - take care of the merch tent.
******
It was almost the end of the gig whem my uncle Jeremy texted and asked to talk with me. I went backstage and waited until he showed up from the dressing room of the band's. "I've heard that you started dating Austin",wow that's was fast. I started to worry that he won't allow us to meet up. "Be careful, please. I'm going back to LA and I won't keep an eye on you, you still my little girl". Uncle Jeremy was the only man in the world that I could trust, I even can't trust my own father who even didn't call or text me. "Jer, please don't tell my parents about my life right now. They even didn't send ine text to me the past two weeks... ", he gived me a hug and kissed my head. "Don't worry sweetie,I'll call you five times in a day", since I was hospitalized he the only one who came to visit, called and cared about me.
"It's all you wanted to say? ",I thought maybe he will allow me to see Austin but he just said-"I left you your paycheck,go open a bank account and buy yourself something", "I'll do it", he gave me his last hug and he left to catch his flight back home.
Instead of going back to work I left the place and went to the bus, relax a little bit and nap. The paycheck was laying inside my bunk and I while I was putting him into my wallet someone knocked the door. "Come in!", I yelled to the stranger
because I knew that only people with passes can come here.
"Summer!!! I'm here to say goodbye" ,Sky said with sadness.
"The gig finished ten minutes ago,and soon everyone are going to leave. Some of the bands are leaving", she stated.
"I know Sky". We hugged for the last time because I'm going to see her in a week, the longest time period we haven't seen each other. "I'm going to miss you", " I know babe,me too".

After Sky left I was alone again and god knows what Hannah doing. Instead of falling into depression I've decided to listen to music and draw a little. I think that passed over a hour when Austin appeared in my bus and asked me to go outside with him. I could see that the fan's left,the crew finished to pack everything and go somewhere else. Some of the band's left home and the number of people was really small. "Let's go to the stadiums grass and watch the stars", at first it seemed stupid but when the lights went of I could see the stats. Austin hugged me tight and we layed there for hours.