Day 19

I hated hospitals. My worst memory from St. Moriss was when my best friend from wsy back died in front of my eyes. She had Anorexia, she tried to fight it but one night her heart stopped beating and she lost the fight.
Hannah's mom came early in the morning and going straight to the nurse who say at the desk and typed something on the computer.

"I'm Hannah's mom,where is she?", she said with tears in her eyes. The nurse pointed to me and sleeping Austin and said something to her,het mom just nodded and went towards us.
"Hello,are you the one who found her?",all I could do was to nodd before I've started to cry and mumble to myself that I'm the one who guilty,the one who made her to do this. But her mom wouldn't listen,just pull me into a hug and try to relax me. "It's not your fault, she called me the other night telling me abou you-how you helped her to get over her father issues. You are the one who made me leave everything and go straight here even though her father insisted me to stay, saying that she doesn't worth it". Her hug comforted me and my tears stopped dripping over all my face. Her mom smiled weakly and gave me last hug.
I've told her about Hannah's conditions as the paramedics told us. Her head was hit by the rocks, also her spine which left her with the possibility be handicapped.

A few hours later Hannah's mom shooed us back to our lasr vacation day,since we been at the hospital almost 16 hours.we decided to take a cab back To the lot,.because Austin was tired and me,well I was in no conditions to walk or drive a car. When we got to the lot we headed to OM&M bus. Austin stripped all the clothes leaving only his boxer. I've decided to throw down my skinny jeans and drop of my bra. I found a over sized shirt and went straight to Austin's arms which hugged me stronger than ever. "Promise me that if you are feeling shit you'll come to me and we'll try to fix it", I only hummed to his neck and fell asleep in a few seconds.

A phone ringing woke me up. I found out that Austin wasn't here and I was left by my own. When I left the bunk I could hear that someone was making stuff in the kitchen and the second I opened the dor to the "kitchen", I could smell that someone was making pancakes even though it was probably very late. "So,who decided to eat breakfast at the evening?", I said sarcastically. I could here how Austin smirked and soon enough he answers with a laughing from the others-"the nerd heard came back,they were hungry and craved for pancakes", for the first time for this two days I could smile and laugh. "I missed you guys!", I said as I leaned to give each one a hug. "We know that we have a huge influence on your life", Alan said and everyone smiled with agreement.
We ate our pancakes,drank some chocolate milkshake and after that the nerd herd went to their bunk what left me and Austin sitting alone.
"You want to do something?",I asked while a stood up and started to clean up. "I have something on my mind,but only if you want this",he daid,trying to say it with a horny voice. I've already guessed what he was talking about, and I think that I was ready but it wasn't the right moment for it though.
"Not today, just surprise me when", he nodded and made me giggle at his devilish look.

It was 10 p.m. and I said Austin a goodnight kiss because tomorrow they have a morning sound check and some meet&greet,and I was responsible over the whole shit.
When I was sleeping Austin sneak into my bunk,keeping it quite and gentle he started to kiss my nake leaving there blue and purple marks, soon enough we fell asleep together and it was the first time when I could go to sleep and don't worry that I fucked up everything in my life.

I think that I was falling for Austin.