Day 34

~Mike's point of view~

It was a good morning.
It was somewhere 6 a.m. and for my own surprise I already was awake.
Hannha and Vic are sleeping,so do Tony and Jaime. Because I was bored I've decided to take my box of cereal to my bunk and watch a movie until we need to go for our sound-check. I left my curtain open because it was hot like hell inside and the driver probably forgot to turn the air conditioner on. Vic's curtain pulled and Hannha exited it,sleepy with only Vic's t-shirt which for her luck hide every body part.
To make her notice me all I need is to cough and she'll do the rest.
Hannha's face turned red when she realized that I was there,watching. I was happy for Vic,he was finely on his recovery of lost cause love and find himself a nice girl with the same past so they could handle everything that would come.
Before I could notice Hannha disapeared to Vic's bunk,leaving everything quite as it was before. I need to talk with Vic about it...
Vic and Hannha didn't tell us if they together,but I'll get the details at some point.
The quite bus just drove me creazy so I've decided to go outside and smoke a little,and who know's maybe Summer is already outside.
While throwing on myself t-shirt I got a message-Can we talk later? Vic.
I knew that at the end he will need his brother and friends and I'm ready to get some expainations.
**
I found Summer sitting next to her bus,already smoking her cigarrete and drinking can of Monster. I guess that Austin made her to love it the same as he do.
"Sup Summ?", I need to think about new nickname.
"Everything is fine,Tone...", she looked sad and a little bit mad.
"You fine?", she nodded with agreement but the smirk that got through her mouth probably wasn't under her control.
"If one of your friend's ignore me and having sex is fine,so yeah I'm fine", again this sarcasam...
I lit my cigarrete and took a sip from her monster. We sat quitly for a while,each one in his thoughts.
"Want to talk about it?", I knew that she was considering my suggestion but at the end she said-"nop. Austin talk about it every night,like he's afraid that I'll kill myself...", we laughed togther and a thought jumped into my mind.
"Do you guys want to have BBQ with us tonight? I know Jaime is missed to your stupid face", for the first time she had this realy honest smile.
"We will be there!", I gave her the details-such as time and place.
Before we finished our third cigarrete and leaving I said her-"I'm sure Hannha will talk with you soon", she thanked me,said goodbay and left to do her work.

**
~Summer's point of view~
The day went by realy fast and the sun was already down. After Mike invited us to the BBQ I told the guys and they were realy happy that we finely will do something together again.
"Ready to go?", Austin asked me when I put the final touches of my make-up.
"Ready! let's go!", tonight I was determained to talk with Hannha,without regrets!
After couple minutes we already was near to PTV's bus and everyone already were there.
Jaime told me that they took the grill from MIW who will join us later (their manger had a "serious" talk with Balz...). I saw Vic and Hannha sitting together,eating hot dog's and drinking coke.
"Go do it,before you regret and run away", Austin whispered into my ear and gave me a hug before going to his friends and take a drink.
"Hannha,can we talk?", I was afraid she will look at me like I'm the one who ruined her life.What was true...
Vic and Hannha exchanged looks, Vic noded with approvement and she stood up to me.
We went little bit far from everyone, for a little privecy.
"Look, I never wanted to hurt you! I just can't understand why you did it!",she was quite while I opened my heart to her.
"Hey,it's fine. I never was mad at you! Everything is fine now", now I was happy.
"friend's?", I asked unsure.
"Friend's", she smiled to me and hugged me.
We went back to the BBQ,finely happy that we were friends again.