Chapter 26

Chapter 26

>Albert’s POV<

Albert stretched out and brushed his big brother in the side. Albert had mixed feeling towards sleeping with his big brother, but he didn’t mind it, cause it was his older brother after all; his own family.

Sitting up he saw his twin curled into Tristan’s side, sleeping. He seemed so at ease at that moment, as if nothing was wrong in the world, and he had always been around their big brother.

With a frown Albert got up to walked around. Tristan had let them do as they wish, as long as they came along, which both of them wanted to do now, so that the four of them, including Tristan’s girlfriend, could get out of that place, together.

Albert stretched his wings out and looked towards the sky. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky, it seemed so peaceful out.

“Where’re you going?” Tristan’s voice rolled to Albert’s ears softly.

“I’m just stretching,” Albert looked back to see his big brother smiling. Albert would have thought that he was a bit angry, but he was wrong.

“You going to go for a fly? Or are you coming back to sleep with your brother’s?” It wasn’t a challenge, but a mere question. Albert smiled and walked back over to Tristan and laid down, resting his back against his older brother. “How’s my little brother this morning?”

“I’m okay…”

“What’s wrong?” Albert didn’t want to vent out all his problems to someone he barely knew, but it was his brother.

“I miss Simon,” Tristan rubbed Albert’s chest lovingly.

“How do you think I feel? I barely see my girlfriend, and I’m always worried about her health when I’m with or not with her.”

“Fair enough, but I guess its harder for me cause he’s the only person who I trust completely, and one of my first friends.”

“Well I’ve been with Dostya for a long time, nearly six years now, I think its about the same thing,” Albert nodded and grabbed Tristan’s hand and started to play with his fingers.

“Fair enough, so her name is Dostya?”

“Ya it is, I call her Dusty cause of her hair,” Tristan laughed , remembering his girlfriend.

“That’s a cute nickname,” Albert laughed.

“She’s great,” he said dreamily, then got sober. “She continues to tell me to just run, and that she would be fine. Which we both know isn’t true, she would die if I didn’t do their dirty work.”

“She must really love you if she would much rather you be safe then her.”

“She’s a tuff girl, but really soft when its only the two of us.”

“I’m surprised she hasn’t escaped.”

“She’s to weak, with all the drugs that they give her.”

“Can the two of you keep it down? I’m trying to sleep,” Daniel complained loudly. Crawling over Tristan, Albert went right up to Daniel.

“IS THIS BETTER!!” He yelled into his twin’s ear.

“I’m going to beat the crap out of you!” Albert got up quickly and ran from his younger brother. Quickly going to a tree, Albert wrapped his arms around and continued to do that, escaping the grasping hand of his twin. Tristan was sitting back, laughing at his younger brother’s antics. Albert dashed to his older brother and ran around him.