Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The morning felt like it came so fast to Seth when he woke up. He knew that there was no way to get out of being turned into a werewolf now. But he didn’t care. He changed into some clothes for the day and went out to see his new parents. When he opened the door he was met by Brian sitting on the couch with George and Grace sitting on the chairs.

“Morning,” Seth said joyfully. “Morning Brian, why are you here?”

“Well I wanted to see you,” Brian said, “is that so bad?”

“No, it’s just its early in the morning, I would have thought a little bit after breakfast.”

“Well maybe I wanted to have breakfast with you,” Brian glared at him with a fire in his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Seth asked sitting down on the couch.

“Maybe how you just left a note on the door and didn’t say a proper good bye,” Brian snapped. “You could have at least came back and told us.”

“You weren’t there so I left the note. I didn’t think that it would be that much of a problem. I’m sorry if it was.”

“Well it was,” Brian looked away from him.

“What’s this about anyways?” Seth asked. “It’s not like you care much about what I do, spill.”

“You know what the twins said,” Brian looked back around. “And your dream it worries me, what if it is true? What then?”

“Well he did let me go so maybe if it is true maybe he won’t hurt me,” Seth said inclining his head.

“Fine but be careful at least,” Seth nodded. Grace got up and moved to the kitchen and said that breakfast was ready. They got up and moved into the kitchen and ate, once done Seth and Brian went out and walked around.

They walked in silence for an hour before Brian broke the silence. He said: “So you exited to become a werewolf?”

“Actually I am,” Seth smiled at the ground. “I don’t know why but I just am, to be apart of a family will be nice. Not to mention that I get all this cool powers of being a werewolf.”

“I’ll have to go hunting with you one time,” Brian smiled and picked up the pace a bit.

“So we just wandering around or are we going somewhere?”

“Just walking and talking,” they were alone on the street.

“More like a brisk jog,” Seth laughed and kept pace. They were running through the street laughing. Brian stopped and grasped for air still laughing Seth also stopped to catch his breath. They started to settle down and gained some air back.

“Do you want to see everyone?” Brian asked looking at Seth. His yellow eyes shining.

“Sure it would be nice to see them,” Seth said following Brian to his house. When they got there Kayla, Aldo, Arturo and the twins were sitting in the living room.

“Good you’re finally here,” Gail said.

“What’s this about?” Seth asked, Brian walked around and sat down on the floor near the couch. There was an empty chair left for Seth but he stood there looking at them.

“We just want to talk, okay?” Kayla had a nicer tone than usual. “Sit down.”

“I’m fine,” he could hear the venom in his tone.

“As you wish,” Darrel said his gold eyes darker than when Seth saw him before. “It just do you know how they plan on turning you into a werewolf?”