Chapter 21

Chapter 21

>Albert's POV<

A soft pounding on his chest woke him from his dream. Albert glanced at the small fox kit on his chest, pouncing away, Albert laughed and started to pet the kit. He could hear the soft pencil scraps of Simon as he wrote something down at his desk. It was only the three of them, in their room.

“Morning Simon,” Albert said, flexing his wings out.

“Morning,” Simon repeated, not looking back.

“What’s you working on over there?” The fox kit pounced on Albert’s face biting his nose. “OW! No that’s bad! Don’t do that!” The kit yipped then jumped off the bed and walked over to Simon, who’s shoulders were going up and down. Albert glared at Simon’s back.

“Nothing at all,” Albert got up and went behind Simon, giving his shoulders a quick squeeze. He glanced down and saw what his boyfriend was working on; a design for Sharpclaws’ basket. “We’re going to need some carbon fibre and steel.”

“How about steel and some wood?” Albert offered.

“I guess, wouldn’t be as light though,” Albert shrugged.

“Only two maybe three people are going in it, so it doesn’t have to be that light,” Simon looked up at Albert standing above him. Albert leaned down and kissed his boyfriend on the lips. “Want to go and see if there is like a restaurant here or something?”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, maybe a date, we barely have any time to ourselves,” Simon looked at him. “That isn’t interrupted by work or something, just the two of us, relaxing and talking.”

“I guess, but I highly doubt that there is,” Albert covered the two of them up with his wings.

“Let’s just hope there is,” Simon nodded, Albert started to caress Simon’s cheek lovingly. “You’ve been so busy, I just want you to relax for once instead of doing so much work.” Albert started to rub Simon’s arms gently.

“Am I disturbing something?” Albert spun on Raven, his face heating up from the blood rushing to it.

“N-no,” Albert stuttered.

“Okay? Anyways, breakfast is ready,” the kit started to bark up at Raven. “Forgot about you,” The kit ran past her and down the stairs. Raven left the two boys alone.

“So…lets go eat,” Albert said nervously.

“Alright,” Simon smiled and got up, grabbing his boyfriend’s hand, and starting to walk down the stairs. The two of them got into the kitchen, where everyone else was, Albert allowed Simon to sit first, then he sat beside him, his twin on the other side of him. As Raven passed out the food, Albert felt the kit rub up against his leg. He looked down at him and smiled.

“Hold on and I’ll get you something,” Albert said, he was about to get up when Raven stopped him.

“I’ve got the fox handled, don’t worry,” Raven said, tossing down a small slab of meat onto the floor. The kit dove for it and started to devour the meat that he was given. Albert shrugged and started to eat his breakfast.

After breakfast he grabbed Simon before he could go back upstairs. “Nope,” was all Albert said before grabbing him and dragging him outside. “Where do you want to go?”

“To are room,” Albert shook his head.

“No, somewhere else,” Simon sighed.

“You aren’t going to let me relax until after your done whatever your doing, now aren’t you?”