epilogue

Nobody's pov

Luke, mikey, cal , ash, kenya and winter got in the car ready to drive to April's funeral.

Winter was holding in her sobs as tears fell freely. Today was meant to be her 2nd birthday but instead of her mommy waking her up with a small cupcake she was going to her mother's funeral.

Michael was sad, depressed and felt useless. He felt Like he could have stopped his sister from dieing but in reality there was nothing he could have done.

Luke was just lost. He didn't want a child but he had one anyway. He loved April but she's gone now.

The car pulled up to the funeral home.

And they got out.

They had now buried
APRIL SAFIRE CLIFFORD. Her grave was printed with the dates
' 17th of July 1998- 8th of May 2016'

Everybody said there speeches but michael couldn't muster enough confidence to say anything but.
" I love you April and I wish I could have s..saved you, I'm sorry" he sobbed before sitting back down.

After the funeral. Everybody went home.

Luke took winter and the other boys stayed at their homes.

On the way home winter fell asleep in the car. Luke took her inside and layed her on the couch he walked upstairs and then fell asleep.

He woke up to slilent cries and walked down the stairs.

Winter was sat on the floor crying she made grabby hands twards luke whilst saying "daddy" over and over again.

But he refused to pick up the thing that killed his true love......

To be continued........