34: home??

April

I can't do this anymore. There's just too much drama being here. I just want to go home or take a break.

Luke hates me and I still like him and wish we could go back to how we were but it can't. There's no such thing as magic.

Now he knows how I feel and I don't know what to do.

I need a cigarette. It will calm me down but mike will never let me have one.

If you're wondering I ran outside the bus into a small forest to get some air.

I search my pockets for anything I can smoke or drink.

Nothing.

Am I really this desperate. I think to myself.

Yes.

The voice says.

I hesitantly walk to the bus and slip through the door. I make my way to the kitchen part and open the fridge. I see a six pack of beer.

I pull one through the plastic loop and turn around.

I walk into something hard and tall.
I look up and see a disappointed ashton.

Crap.

"Give me the beer, april" he sighs.

"No please let me have it. Just one." I pout.

"Michael would kill me so no" he says.

"Pwease ashy" I give him puppy dog eyes.

"Stop that, and give me the beer" he says sternly.

I try to run but he grabs my wrist.

"NO ash you don't understand" I say on the verge of tears.

He picks me up and flings me over his shoulder. I punch kick and struggle but it's no use.

"It's this or the blade" I whisper as a tear falls onto his shoulder.

I guess he heard and put me down. He looked me in the eyes and knew I was dead serious.

"I want to go home. Ash" I say just above a whisper.

"WHAT why?" He says sadly.

"I..I don't know if I can handle this anymore. Too much has happened and..and I need a break. I need to figure my life out" I say as a few tears fall down my face.

" I guess you're right. How about you take a few months to go home and have a break then fly back before your birthday in July. That gives you around 5 months to figure out what you're gonna do with your life." He says.

"Thanks for understanding. I'll go book a plane ticket for tonight. If I don't see mikey tell him I love him and I'll be back soon. Say by to cal and luke to." I say and hug ash.

"I'll drive you to the airport." He says.
"Thanks" I smile.

I go to book a ticket for 21:30 tonight since its only 17:00. I went to my bunk and packed up a lot of stuff.

Around 19:30 ash and I went to go get some diner at a Chinese place. I got chicken and noodles and ash got the same.

When we were done we set off to the airport. Once we got there I hugged goodbye to ash and told him to say goodbye to mikey for me and that I love him. Then I went through all the security checks.

My plane was called and I handed the lady my ticket.

To Sydney I go.