5: April^

April

After I collected Blaze for our special outing we walked to the alley way next to Starbucks. I don't care if graffiti is illegal it's fun. I don't always paint rude or depressed things I paint people. When I started doing this I painted michael. That was just after he left before he broke his promise.

After a while I got depressed I added a picture of a really depressed girl sitting a lone in a dark room with cuts up and down her arms and legs.

That girl was me.

I wrote this one for michael

I wrote this one for michael. I picked up my purple spray paint bottle and sprayed 'crying zone' . It takes a lot for me to cry the last time I did was when michael left.

After that I cut every time I felt like crying....because I felt weak.
"Hey blaze should we go get a coffee?" I ask.

"Yeah sure lemme grab my board" she replies.

We got a frap each and split ways to go home. .

MIKEYS POV

I was walking to Starbucks to grab a coffee before we leave. I walked past this ally way and see April. She leaves in the opposite direction with a girl. I look up and see a huge picture of me.

Did April do this? All around it says the word liar and at the bottom is a date. 21-09-11. The day I left.

I take a better look at the wall and there's a small girl in a dark corner covered in cuts. With black tears running down her face.

I swallowed the huge lump in my throat because in all honesty I know who this is meant to be I just can't bring myself to belive it.

I walked into Starbucks got my drink then walked home.

APRIL POV

"April come down your plane is leaving in 2 hours we need to get to the airport." My mum shouts.

I grab my bags and luggage them downstairs. And into the car.

TIME SKIP AFTER THEY LAND

I follow michael to a large black and silver bus. "This is the tour bus where we sleep and spend lots of time in." Michael says bluntly.

"Yay" I say with no emotion.
"Come on April it's fun. Look I'm sorry." He says

"You know michael I'll belive it when you mean it." I mumble.

We walk into the bus to be met by three other boys I'm guessing they're in the band.

"Oh yeah guys this is my little sister April" michael says.

"Hey I'm ashton"
A really happy boy giggles...

"Hey I'm calum" an Asian looking boy says.

"Hey I'm luke" a giant guy with a quiff says.

They show me my bunk and I just sit there for like 2 hours.
I'm soooooooooooooooo bored.
How about some fun I think.

I jump off my bunk and walk to the kitchen and find a packet of noodles.
"Hey ching chong " I say pointing to calum. "Make me noodles." I smirk.

Everybody but calum falls to the ground laughing and gasping for air.

"Yep you're defiantly mikeys sister." Luke giggles.

"Not funny" calum grumbles.

I put the noodles down and walk to the back room to play gta. After a few hours I decide I want to go out.

I grab my leather jacket and I'm about to leave when I hear my brothers voice "hold up. Where are you going?"
"To the store" I huff.

"It's eleven at night. Your not going"

"Watch me" I smirk as I slip out the door.

I find a small corner store and buy some candy and a four pack of beer.
Then walk back.

I walk back in holding a can of beer and a bag with the rest and candy.

"April why do you have a can of beer and how did you get it." Mike grumbles.

"One I was thirsty and two I have a fake ID" I say.

"Hand it over and throw away the beer" he says.

"No" I simply say.

Suddenly the beer is ripped out of my hand.

"Hey give it back" I scream.

"No you're fucking 15 I'm not letting you drink." He sternly says.

He finds my ID and cuts it up. " No wonder mum wants to kick you out if I was her you'd already be gone."he says.

"Well done michael have a great life" I say before walking out and running as fast as I can.

I don't know where I'm going but I found a bridge and a strong current.

I pull a blade out of my pocket.

1 cut I'm worthless.
2 cut I'm alone.
3 cut no one cares.
4 cut I'm ugly.
5 cut I'm fat.
6 cut I'm a freak.
39 cut everyone hates me.
40 cut I hate me.

I slip under the safety bar and sit there on the ledge.