30: tour??

April (kenya^)

I've been kept in the hospital for the past week.

Me and michael are getting closer. In all honesty I'm glad he's my brother.
Ash got a new girlfriend who is super sweet.

Her name is Kenya she has long brown hair and blue eyes she soooooooooooooooo pretty.

Today I get to leave the hospital. Yay.
Mikeys coming to pick me up and lukes comming too.

Mike told me he has so news.

Skip to at home

I got out of the car with the help of luke. We've gotten really close since i woke up. I kinda owe him my life. He's a great friend. And I really do miss us.

I walked into the living room with luke and sat down.

"So the news is" mike starts.

"We're going on tour again." He smiles.

"That's great" I smile although I felt Lonely and sad.

"And you're coming too" mikey smiles.

"Yay I'm so happy" I said. I guess all my plans from before will have to wait a while.

"When are we going?" I ask.

"In about a month" he smiled.

I missed christmas because I was in the hospital but tomorrow is new years eve.

I don't plan on partying so I might just sleep through the whole night.

1 month later

We were now in the airport waiting for our plane. I was standing with kenya and we were talking about the horrible plane food.

We have a 15 hour flight from Sydney to LA. I plan on sleeping and listening to music and that's about it.

Our flight number was called and all six of us made our way to the gate.

I hoped on the plane and took my seat next to luke.

After 2 hours of listening to ATL I placed my head on lukes shoulder and closed my eyes.

"April, april" somebody whispered.

"Huh what" I said rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"We've landed" luke giggled at me.

"Oh thanks for waking me" I smile.

"How do you sleep so much" he laughs.

"Well I suppose I'm a clifford and we like our sleep." I giggle.

Luke grabbed his carry on and watched while I tried to reach mine.

I huffed from jumping so much.

"Here ya go midget" he laughed.

"Hey I'm only a whole foot smaller than you" Wow that sounded better in my head.

He just burst out laughing more.

I decided to ignore him for the rest of the day just to mess with him.