24: oops

April

As the camp leader dragged us to the site I saw luke.
He gave me 'a what is going on' look.

The boys and I were told to sit in the main cabin while they discuss what's going to happen next.

I texted luke all about what happened.

Luke- 😊
April- 💀

😊- you're so dead when mike finds out.
💀 - don't remind me. They said we're going back to the school since we Broke to many rules.
😊- have fun.
💀 - fuck you hemmings

Time skip to when they get to school.

We were sat away from eachother waiting for our parents or in my case brother .

The teacher watching us left the room so I walked over to alex and sat on his lap.
"Hey" I said.
"Hey" he said back.

"Yes she will be in a lot of trouble. Thank you sir. I'm sorry again for her behaviour. " Michael must be here since I heard him through the door.

As the door opened I jumped of alex.
Mike walked out the door and I followed waving lightly to my friends. I looked at alex and he held up a piece of paper with the words 'good luck" written on it.

Once we got off school grounds and into Mikes car it was silent.

"Look mike I'm sor-" I began.
"NO YOU'RE NOT APRIL. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET KICKED OUT OF CAMP ON THE FIRST NIGHT. THERE ARE RULES FOR A REASON. YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP. FIRST YOU PRETENED TO BE SUICIDAL BUT I KNOW IT'S AN ACT FOR ATTENTION. YOU'RE JUST A FUCK UP. WHY WERE YOU EVEN BORN ? " he screams.

I looked up from the ground not believing what he had just said. Tears rushed to my eyes as I violently shook my head.

I opened the car door and started walking away. I heard a car door slam shut and michael calling my name.
I ignored him and kept walking. I'm pretty sure he gave up since I couldn't hear him anymore.

I made it home and walked straight to my room ignoring the 'hellos' ash and calum gave me.

I went up and sat on my bed.
I didn't cry.
I didn't cut.
I didn't speak.
I just tried to breathe.

Each second it was getting harder and harder. Black spots started to blur my vision the last thing I saw was ash yelling for cal.

Ash

We saw April walk in and she looked like she was gonna cry but knowing her she would do anything not to cry.

I went up stairs and knocked on her door when I got no response I got worried.

Just when I opened the door I saw her body fall to the ground off of her bed.

I yelled "calum" and lifted her up.

I checked for a pulse and gladly found one. She was still breathing which was a relief. Me and cal carried her down stairs and layed her on the coach.

About 15 minutes later michael walked through the door.

His eyes met April's violently pale face. He rushed over to her and kept asking what happened.

"What happened to her" he chokes out.
" she came home looking like she was gonna cry and ran upstairs. I went up after her and saw her fall to the ground" I repeated.

April

I sat up not knowing where I was.
I look around noticing I'm on the coach. Huh? My head was pounding and I was confused.

I looked at the time and noticed it was 10 pm. I then remember everything.
The panic attack and the reason for my attack.

Double update today xx