20: November 20th

April

Today is Michaels birthday. I don't feel like doing anything but I already bought him a present so now I'm stuck. I've locked myself in my room since the fight yesterday.

I'm sat on my bed staring at the brand new electric guitar with a fire skull painted on that I'm supposed to give to michael.

It's already 2 pm. I hear a knock on my door and then see the handle move down.

"Hey ape we're going to get pizza do you wanna come?" Mike asks quietly.

I shake my head no but go grab the guitar.

I walk back over to him with the guitar in my hands.

"Here I saved up for a while to get this happy birthday" I say quietly.

"April. It's. It's beautiful. " he gushes.

"I know. it has your name carved into it" I whisper running my fingers along the letters.

He sets the guitar down carefully and tackles me into a hug.

"April I'm really really sorry about slapping you. Please belive me. I didn't know what I was doing until it was done. I love you no matter what because you're my little sister. I never want to see you hurt emotionally or physically. So please come eat something with us, we miss you and I know you haven't been eating." Mikey was now in tears looking at me.

"Okay i forgive you, just please don't hurt me again" I say through silent tears.

"I will never intentionally hurt you apes. I love you" he says hugging me tighter.

We both walk down stairs and all heads turn to us.

"She's down here" cal yells in joy. He runs up to me and I get thrown to the floor in hugs from all the boys.

"Wow mike where did you get that guitar" ash asked gobsmacked at the beautiful black, red and orange object.

"The best little sister in the world bought me it" he says giving me a smile.

"Okay I heard something about pizza so let's go I'm starving" I yell.

All the boys laugh and put on their coats and shoes then we leave.

"To the pizza place" I giggle.

Once we got there I sat inbetween mikey and luke. I got an all cheese pizza with cheese stuff crust in a medium.

Mike got an xxL pepperoni. Luke got the same as me but an xxL. Ash got a Peper and olive pizza xxL and cal got the same as mike.

Once we finished I felt so fat. I felt disgusting. I probably gained 10 pounds from eating all of that. Why am I so stupid.