9: I think I love you too.

April

It's been a whole month since kyle died. I've secretly gone back to my old habits like smoking and drinking. Mikey is completely oblivious to my existence since he got a new hoe bag. I think her name was Cindy or some shit like that.

Anyways she's bulling me. Oh and she's on tour with us. Yay.

Luke and me have gotten really close lately and I think I like him. Like, like.like him.

Mike he. He. It's hard to explain. I think he hates me. Every time I wanna hang out he just tells me to fuck off. It hurts.

Right now I'm on top of the bus since its like a billion degrees outside. I have a bottle of beer sitting next to me as I stare at the stars.

I wonder what it'd be like to die. I mean will people care? Will they not notice? Will they be happy? Well the last one is most likely to happen.

I'm shaken out of my trace when michael screams my name.

"APRIL"

I jump Down chugging the last drops of alcohol as I throw the bottle somewhere. I climb up the steps to see my angry brother and a slut crying.

"What" I huff in annoyance.

He sarcastically laughs at me. Now I'm confused.

"Why did you slap cindy?" He gritted through his teeth.
I nearly choke on my own spit.

"What the fuck are you talking about I've been outside the whole time." I argue.

"She-shes lying m-mikey" cindy fake cries.

"April you're such a little bitch" mike says.

Ouch!

That's it. I walk away and back up to the roof of the bus as silent tears escape my eyes.

He said he'd always love me.
He'd always be there.
He cared.

But No.

He just lied.

I took out a razor and stared blankly at it then switched my gaze to my wrist.

I dragged the thin mettle along once then jumped.

"Not another cut" I heard a familiar voice say.

I look next to me and see the blade. I quickly stuff it in my pocket acting innocent even though luke already saw.

"Why" I whisper.

"Because I l-love you"

I slowly look up at that dorky giant with a smile tugging it's way onto my lips.

I push myself up and stare into his I icy blue orbs.

"Y'know something, I think I love you too" I whisper.

I soon feel his soft lips on mine and a single tear falls from my eye. No, not a sad one. But my first ever happy one.

Once we pull away I look down. My inner demons getting the better of me making me think this is all fake.

"Hey" I feel lukes finger tugging my head up. "Don't listen to them" he smiles.

How did he know.

He comes close to my ear and whispers.

"April Clifford will you be my hot girlfriend" I can hear him smirking.

"Yes" I yell as my voice echos through the deserted land.

We both giggle sitting back down.

He turns to me with a serious look.
This can't be good.

"Now first thing I need my precious girl to do is hand over the blade." He says looking me in the eyes.

I try to play dumb by acting clueless. But he saw right through me

" give me your hand" he asks.

I hesitantly place my hand in his.
He pushes my sleeve up and I squint my eyes closed at the ugly scaring littered all over my arms.

"Open your eyes" he whispered.
I slowly obeyed fluttering my eyes open.

I gasped at the sight.
His wrist was an almost identical copy of mine. But more faded. He survived.

"W-when" I slowly whispered.

"I've been clean for a whole year now. It started from when I was 14. Then I met the boys and I'm okay now. And I want to help you" he said lifting his head from the ground as he said the last few words.

I couldn't help but hug him and never let go. So I did just that.