36:

April

5 months later

Tomorrow I'm going back to the guys. Next week is my birthday and I promised ash I'd come back to them. Over these last few moths I've had time to think about my life.

I've also become a lot more popular by doing my covers on youtube. My cover of drown has 2 million views. It's insane.

I still go to school and you'd think that being good at something will get you more friends and people who don't hate you.

Well you thought wrong. I have absolutely no friends everybody hates me and bullies me.

I have bruises and cuts all over me. No the cuts are not from self harming. I've stopped that and when I promise something. I mean it.

The boys have tried to contact me several times but I've denied them all.

I've also decided to forget about loving luke. I still do. I really do love him but he's got a new girlfriend.

Her name is lily. She's a model for Victoria secret I am nowhere near as pretty as her. She could be nice and sweet or she could be full on bitch mode.

I don't know.

We'll I'm going to bed now and I've already packed for the flight tomorrow. Only ash knows I'm coming today so I'll surprise mikey and cal I don't realy know what's going on with me and luke.

I lay on my bed and shut my eyes.

I was walking down the path as tears slipped down my face. I heard large footsteps close behind and sped up my pace. Soon I was grabbed.

My shirt was ripped and the guy wouldn't keep his hands off me. He left slobery kissed all over my chest and neck. I felt disgusting.

He reached down and pulled my pants off. I couldn't move or scream.

I jumped up out of bed with tears streaming down my face. It was just a dream I say over and over.

Except it wasn't most of it happened. I've had night terrors ever since the guy laid his fingers on me.

I couldn't sleep after that, fearing that if I closed my eyes he'd come back.

The sun was rising so I decided to get ready.

I was going to join the uk leg of the tour so London here I come.

Sorry it's short just a filler x