12

April

6 months later

The boys tour has now finished which means I have to go tho school. Yay.

If anything I really don't want to go to school. Luke will be there. Oh and I forgot he has a new girlfriend. I can't remember her name but she bullies me.

Michael got back with cindy even though she wanted me dead. And the award for best brother in the world goes to michael clifford.

Me and calum have become really good friends over the last few months. He's such a great cuddle buddy and knows how to cheer me up.

Me and michael hardly talk anymore mainly because I shut him out. Every time he's with cindy he looks almost guilty when I'm around.

Almost.

Every once in a while I catch him bitching about me. But you know whatever.

Ash is just about as close as me and cal are. It's basically us three that have any fun.

I'm still depressed. I want to be normal but life just isn't that easy.

Right now we're on the plane back to Sydney. I've just been listening to all time low. Heroes is my favourite song. I just feel like I can relate to the lyrics.
People say 'forget your past and move on' how can you do that without amnesia.

Anyways I don't want to be bullied for 6-8 hours 5 days a week because I have to go to hell. Oops I meant school.

But guess who's going to come with me. Yep luke and his gold digger.

Time skip cause I'm lazy af.

Once we got off the plane we went through all the other shitz an got in the car. Michaels car to be exact.

We dropped everyone else off and thank god cindy stayed in America because if she didn't one of us would end up dead before christmas. Which is in a month.

I sat silently in the passenger seat.
"Hey we're finally home" michael yelled in joy.

Yeah it must be great for him. Mum has a boyfriend who hates me almost as much as mum does. My kyle is dead and it's all my fault. I should probably leave. Blaze hates me because I didn't listen when kyle tried to get help and everyone else back home agrees.

I don't know what's happened to me since I was forced onto this tour but it's ruined my life completely.

"Listen you can't stay mad at me forever. Apes" mike sighs. I grab my bags and walk into the house completely ignoring him before I burst into tears.

I hear my mum and Steven her boyfriend excitedly rush to the door and then see their faces drop once they notice I'm not michael.

"Oh, it's just that" my mum says. I rush up to my room and throw my suitcase against a wall. And I snap.

I sit on the floor. Not crying that's weak I can't do that. I just stare at my purple wall.

After sitting in silence for a good few hours I decide to take a shower.
I don't bother undressing I simply stand in the cold water despite it being extremely cold outside.

I do know December in Australia is summer but just go with it. :)

I hear knocking on my door but just ignore it. Once I finished in the shower I change and climb onto the roof. I've always felt safe it high places.

I light a cigarette and inhale the smoke. I can't let my guard down for anybody. Since when ever I do people walk all over me.

I hear michael call through my door.
"April there's food we're having pizza. "I'm not hungry" I yell back.
"April you love pizza" he says again.
I start laughing at my own thought. It's funny how more people love pizza then they actually love me.

"April are you okay" mikeys worried voice says.
"I don't know" I say after my laughing quietens. I think he walked away since I couldn't hear him anymore.

I got bored so I decided to visit my spray paint wall. I packed some paint in my doodled all over back pack and put on my black hoodie.

I left my room and went downstairs.
"Where are you going." Mike asks.
"Out" I say bluntly.

"It's 2 am"

"So"

And with that I left the house. I made my way to the ally and looked at all the things there. It was peaceful.

I started spraying some stuff when a voice spoke up from behind me.

It was michael.

"Those are really good" he praises.
"What do you want michael. Haven't you destroyed me enough yet. My life must me some stupid joke to everyone since nobody cares. Not even you." I say.

"Why is there a picture of me on the wall? " mike asks.

"It's an old one from when you left." I sigh rubbing off dust to reveal dates.

"I like the one about the aliens" he giggles pointing at the alien with a thought cloud saying ' I wonder if there are humans out there?'.

"April please talk to me" michael pleads.

I just shake my head picking up my whiskey bottle. Then somebody snatches it from my hands.

"April you can't drink this" mike says sternly.

"Give it back" I gritt through my teeth.
"No" and then he chugs it.

When he's done I punched him in the eye.
"That was my last one asshole" I say.
"Ahh, shit. Why are you that strong?"
He groans.

I get up and drag my brother with me to a corner store. I grab some smokes and a 4 pack of beer. When we get to the till I whip out my fake ID.

I pay and then we leave.
"When did you get another fake ID?" Michael questions

"Shh it's a secret" I say.

I took mike to the tree house and we share the 4 pack.

"April do you forgive me yet" he pouts.
"Not even close Gordon." I smirk.

"But you're getting there" I finish.
"Yay. We should probably head back now it's almost 4 am." He giggles.

About halfway mikey ends up carrying me.

When we get home mum starts screaming at us.
While I stand there giggling. I was definitely drunk off my ass.

"Wipe that smile off you're face young lady" she scolds.
"I fucking hate you, but you hate me too so it all good" I giggle before going upstairs and passing out on my bed.