4: I hate you //Blaze^

April's pov

I walk home in the harsh rain and find the house oddly quiet. Too quiet. I walk to the dining room and see michael and mum. How did he get home so quick. Oh wait he can drive. I remind myself.

"Honey please sit" my mum said.
"What's going on?" I question pulling a chair out at the end of the table.
"I. me and your brother think it might be best for you to go on tour with him and his band." My mum says.

I start hysterically laughing whilst they stare at me confusion written all over their faces. My smile dies down as I speack up. "Wait your not serious. Are you?" I nervously laugh.

They both slowly nod their heads. I slide my chair back creating a horrible screeching noise against the floor and stand up.
"No. No. No. I am not going anywhere with that asshole." I point to michael.
"April safire clifford how dare you say that. And you most certainly will be going whether you like it or not." My mother scolds.

I lean over the table balancing on my fist and go up to their faces.

"I hate you"

I mutter before running up to my room. I find every picture of me and michael and mom. Dad left the same year michael started touring the world and mom. Well she's never liked me. I miss dad.

I grab all the pictures and climb onto the roof. I grab my blade and a few matches. For every photo I destroyed I cut.

I sat in the dark next to a pile of ashes and around 50 cuts on my wrists and thighs. The wind blew the ashes away. I wish I could blow my life away. I'm useless.

I chugged down the last bottle of rum I had up here and just watched the stars. Eventually I got down and went inside. I cleaned up and put on some joggers and an oversized hoodie.

After that I fell asleep to the sound of 'better off dead' by sleeping with sirens.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××× MORNING

when I woke up I saw a note on my bedside table. It read.

April, I know you don't want to do this, but please do it. It'll help you and your brothers relationship. Besides if you don't there's always boarding school.
See you at the airport
Mom.

She just wants to get rid of me. I knew it. She knows I will never go to a boarding school and that I'd rather die. Bitch.
Well I better start packing.

I threw a bunch of crap into two big suit cases and one small one. I also had a backpack for carry on. I hid all my blades in a secret pocket incase someone found them. Then I realised they have metal detectors in airports.
Crap.

I guess I'll just buy some new razors. I took the blades out and finished packing.

I lugged all three bags downstairs and by the front door.

"So you decided to come" michael spoke from the kitchen.

"Nope. I am being forced. It's this or boarding school. So don't expect me to enjoy being around you." I smile sarcastically.

I step outside to have a smoke and sit on the front porch. I decided that before I have to leave, blaze and I are going to spray paint or 'graffiti' some places around town.

I pull on my black jumper and throw on a clown mask. I grab a duffel bag I fill with spray paint and skate to blazes place.