21: jiggly puff?

April

After the pizza mikey wanted to go to the arcade. We all went and I saw my gang.

"Hey guys " I forced a smile.

"Hey baby" Alex hugs me.

"Sup" April the rest of them say.

"Hey I got this for you and I was gonna give you it tomorrow but you're here so why not now." Alex smiled handing me a giant 4 ft jiggly puff aka my favourite pokémon.

"Omg alex. You didn't have to" I say.

"But I wanted to plus when I saw it I remembered you saying you love jiggly puff."

I kiss him and we play the claw machine together I won five Identical bear stuffies and now everybody in my gang has a matching bear.

After that I said my goodbyes still feeling like I ate a whole buffet. And I hated that.

Michael wanted to go home and watch some movies just keeping his birthday simple.

Once we got home I rushed up to my room. The other guys went home to grab an over night bag and cindy was with michael.

I stepped on the scale knowing this was a big mistake and I'd do something stupid after but I was curious to see how much I weighed after eating so much.

I looked down.
116 pounds.
The digital scale read.

My gaol is 100 pounds I've gained at least 8 pounds. I'm so fat omg.
I get changed into my pj's and notice the huge belly I have. I wish I could be skinny. I wish I weighed less. God why do I have to be so fat.

Now I was getting frustrated with myself , which isn't good when you're as emotionally unstable as I am.

I go into my bathroom and find my only blade I hid in my "girly" stuff. Since the big big fight I had with michael they took my blades but they weren't going to go through my "stuff".

I looked down at my grotesque stomach and made a cut for every imperfection on my body.

I cleaned up and put my onsie on before leaving my room.

When I walked out I bumped into somebody.

Luke.

"Hey luke" I say trying to act normal.
"I know what you were doing" he says sternly.

"What are you talking about" I nervously laugh. I hope he doesn't know.

"I'm talking about the blood on your hands." He says.

I slowly look down at my fingers and sigh. This is not gonna be good.

"Care to explain or does mike need to get it out of you" he says walking into my room. I sigh in defeat as I follow behind.

I sit next to him on my bed  and look down.

"Where did you do them?" Luke asked referring to the cuts I made.

I unzip the zipper glad I was still wearing a bra but didn't care if anyone saw.

I looked down only just realising how many cuts I had actually made. There was a lot.

Luke ran his fingers along some old scars and made me wince when his finger passed a fresh one.

"Why did you do this" he asks.
"Because I'm fat and over weight" I mumble.

"April look at me" he says lifting my face up with his finger under my chin.
"You're perfect the way you are. You're beautiful, smart and very talented." He finishes.

"How do you do it? " I ask after a while.
"Do what" he says confused.

"How do you eat what ever you want but don't gain an ounce."

"I honestly don't know" he replies.

"Please don't tell mikey" I beg.

"I won't if you try to stop"

"Okay" I huff.

As I was zipping my onsie back up taylor barges through my door.

"You better not be fucking my boyfriend. Slut" she says.

"First of all I have my own. Second get the fuck out of my house." I yell confidently.

"Come on babe" she says. But luke doesn't move.

"I said come on babe" she repeats.
" you know tay I don't really appreciate you talking to my friends like that" luke says as if he's tired.

"Ugh you can not be serious" she says strop-ily.

"Goodbye taylor. We're over" luke says.

"Aaaaaaaaaargh" she shrieks.
"This is not over clifford"

"Please leave or do I have to call animal controll?" I ask.

She then leaves the room.

We both sit in silence before its broken by laughter.

"Please leave or do I have to call animal control?" Luke repeats catching his breath." Priceless" he smiles.

Soon after we go down stairs to tell the other boys what just happened.
They burst out laughing when luke repeated my words again.

"Sass queen" the guys yell twards me.

I smile and we have fun for the rest of the night.