13

April

I wake up with a migraine from yesterday. Don't get drunk off your ass.
Shit I have school today.

I get dressed in a nirvana crop top, black skinny jeans, black vans and my leather jacket. I also grabbed my backpack, beenie and band bracelets.

I put my choker on and some make up. After all that I rush down the stairs.

"Hey" mike says.
"Can't talk. Still tired. Have school." I say.

I chug down a few pain killers and skate to school on my skateboard.

And let the shit storm begin.

I got my timetable and I have math first. Ugh. Each class is an hour long and I can't stand the women who is teaching me right now.

She has natural red hair and an annoying voice like her nose it blocked 24/7. Belive me I'm not one to judge but I can tell she doesn't like me.

"April what's the awnser" the teacher calls on me.

"Work it out yourself" I awnser.

"Do you want to go to the office?" She asks.

"Not really I'm quite comfortable here if you stop acting bitchy" I smirk.

A bunch of ' ooo's erupt from the class as Ms Evans states in shock.

"Get out" she yells at me.

"That's not a very nice thing to say" I fake pout.

"GET OUT NOW OR YOU GET AN AFTER SCHOOL"

"Geez I didn't know you liked me that much" I smirk while standing.

I collect my stuff up and skate towards the door.

"April out " I yell as I swiftly roll out the door.

I caught a glimpse of luke smiling as I left. What?

I ended up staying in the office for the rest of that class.

I mostly listened to music until I was called into the principles office.

He told me off for a bunch of shit I had said in math and I had one strike. If you get 3 strikes you get suspended for a week and if you get 10 you're suspended for a month anything above that you get expelled.

I was sent back out for lunch and made my way to the cafeteria. I wasn't hungry so I just got a bottle of water. on my way out of the cafeteria I ran into luke and his slut.

"Oh look it's emo freak" she said then slapped me.

"Oh hell no. Bitch" I swung my fist at her and hit her straight in the fake ass nose.

She got up and pulled my hair. Is that all this bitch has. See after cindy happened I learned to be tough again so here I am.

We fought for a while until I was sat on top of her and grabbed somebody's yogurt . I poured the whole tub on her ugly ass head then the principle came.

Oh crap.

I was later sent out of his office with 2 strikes. Oops.

I only had one more class which was history.

Oh no.

I hate history with a passion who cares about a bunch of irrelevant dead people. Not me.

We were given a sheet to do and I simply didn't want to do it. So I didn't.
"April if that sheet isn't completed by the end of class that's an after school" the teacher yelled for the 1000th time.

The end of class rolled around and all I'd done was write my name at the top of the paper.

I was given an after school detention in the office. Great.

I opened the door and there stood the principle. Oh crap.

"April you do know an after school counts as one strike" he says.

"Ah shit" I huff.

"Language miss clifford" he scolds.

"Um I do belive I'm speaking English" I sass.

" you do NOT talk back to me. After this detention you ate suspended for a week." He yells.

After that pointless hour I went home.
How am I supposed to explain getting suspended on the first day.

I unlocked the front door and went into the kitchen to find mikey

"April why we're you late?" He asks.

"Um I had detention" I say.

"How do you get detention on the first day" Michaels shocked voice echos throughout the house.

"Well there's more" I nervously laugh. "I got suspended for a week."

I look at my brother and he looks furious.

"How" he grits through his teeth.

"Well I was apparently rude in math. I got into a fight with lukes girlfriend and didn't do my work in history" I smirk at the memory of the fake hoe getting a lesson to not mess with me.

"Go to your room" his words laced with venom.

"You can't tell me what to do"

"Well I'm in charge since mum's on a buisness trip" he says.

"Fuck you" I say going upstairs.

Sorry for not updating in a while. I'll try and update more often. Xx