26: mute!

April

Today's the day I'm leaving. I get to spend Christmas with crazy people. I bet you're jealous. NOT.

Michael has tried to talk to me but will never get a response. I swear when I get out I'm gonna find my own apartment and move out. I don't care if I'm 16. Fuck the world.

Nobody knows this but I've been posting covers of songs on youtube for a while now, so I'm saving up that money on top of all the drug money.

Which I happen to have over 200 k. I'm begining to get pretty famous so I hope no one finds out.

Anyways back to the point.

It was 10 am and michael was trying to get me in the car. My suitcase was to heavy and it's not like I'm going to talk to him so I threw it down the stairs.

Simple. Problem solved.

It made a huge crash but I just shrugged.

After half an hour of michael yelling at me to move he picks me up and slings me over his shoulder. I beat on his back with my fists hoping to cause him pain. But nothing happens.

He puts me in the car and locks my side so I can't get out.

After he gets in we start the 2 hour drive to wherever the fuck I'm going for a month.

Two hours later ( spongebob voice)

We pull up to 'grey stone heath centre' and honestly it looks like a prison.

I am not staying here for a month. Fuck this shit.

When I don't move from my seat and michael has finished signing me in two guys come out and carry me into the building.

I kick and scream then try to wiggle out of their grip but nothing works.

I see michael at the entrance about 5 meters away and look him in the eyes shaking my head as two tears slip down my face.

"MICHAEL CLIFFORD YOU ARE DEAD TO ME"

that's the last thing I say before they drag me off somewhere.

They put me in a room with white walls and a blue bed that's it. I have my suit case which I hid blades in. But as far as I know when they checked my bag they took them.

All of them, but 1.

I hid it in one of those sports bras you can take the cups out of. It's mainly for emergencies but at least I have it.

The room was small and practically empty. There is also a lock on the door that I can't open without the key.

But they have that key. So when I need to use the bathroom I have to ask.

Great. just great. Thanks a lot michael. Now I don't even have freedom to pee.