25: I don't know you

April

After I woke up I went up to my room and slept some more.

'NOW I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF CUZ IM NOT LAUGHING DONT YOU THINK IT'S KIND OF CRAPPY WHAT YOU DID THIS HOLIDAY I GA-' I woke up to my alarm blasting all time low.

I don't feel like doing anything but I kinda want to dye my hair since its been a few months. I walked over to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. Ew.

I brushed my faded aqua hair and left it straight. I applied some eyeliner and mascara then put on my dark cherry/purple lipstick.

I grabbed my rock star tank and some skinny jeans obviously black. I put my leather jacket on and some vans.

(Her bag)

(Her bag)

On my way out I grabbed my black studded bag and walked out.
I checked the time and it was only 8:34 am.

I walked to the hair dressers and picked out a galaxy kinda style. My hair was dyed blue, purple and a dark green colour.

(April in the top pic)

I payed and decided to go to the mall.
I grabbed a moca from Starbucks and continued walking.

I went to hot topic and grabbed loads of braclets. I wanted to get an all time low beanie but they were sold out.

I payed and walked around the mall. I went into forever 21 and saw a burgandy beanie so I bought that in a black and dark turquoise too.

As I was about to leave i saw cindy. Isn't she meant to be at camp still?
I was wondering past and she turned to look at me.

"Ew" she spat.
I turned away and started to leave the store when the alarm went off.

The security guard checked my bag and then my purse.

He pulled out a pack of gold floral braclets. What? I didn't take that?

He lead me to a back room as I told him over and over again that I didn't do anything.

As he left to do something, it Finally hit me. Cindy she was holding those braclets. She did this.

The guard came back in and told me to give him my home number. I gave him a wrong number in hopes of not letting michael know. He already hates me.

He came back and told me I wasn't gonna be let go until I gave him the real number. So I did.

I knew michael was the one who awnsered I could just feel it.

Moments later michael turned up.
He signed a bunch of things and payed for the braclets that I didn't even try to steal. I mean would I really wear flower braclets. I hate pastel pink it makes me feel sick.

He literally dragged me out of the mall to his car. We started driving and it was silent. I didn't want to talk to him. Especially after yesterday.

"Shop lifting, really , fucking shop lifting" he said.

"I didn't do it" I say.

" Then who did because you were the one with it" he yells.

"So you fucking believe I would steal a pink flower braclet. I know you know nothing about me but really if you ever noticed I don't wear that sort of style" I yell back.

"Why won't you stop lying to everybody and tell us the truth. You stole that braclet and won't admit it."

"You're crazy which is why I'm sending you to a mental health centre. You're leaving in two days so pack up enough stuff for a month." He says keeping his eyes on the road.

"I - you - no NO NO NO" I say.

"It's for the best" he replies.

"You are not my brother anymore. Don't talk to me don't look at me.
I. DONT. KNOW. YOU." I yell at the end as we pull up to the house.

I grab my bags and slam the car door shut once I'm out.

How could he. He just wants to get rid of me.

I run up to my room I slam and lock the door. So many things were rushing through my mind and I couldn't process anything.

But then they came back. The voices.

Go on cut.

They all want you dead especially mike

Do it.

I shakily walk over to my bathroom and pull out my hidden blade.

I sit staring at it for a while. Well what have I got to lose I've already been called crazy . I think to myself.

I made 5 cuts on each wrist and three on my stomach.

I sat there for a while drenched in my own blood with a mind so empty I could have amnesia.

I stood up and sat in the shower as cold water coated my whole body.

I felt calmer in cold water rather than hot. It's like it's easier to breathe in and you won't feel faint.

I got out about an hour later and took off my soaking wet clothes. I got dressed in my píkachu onsie and started to pack.

I didn't eat any thing but drink my Starbucks. I had no energy to do anything. I got calls from alex but declined them all I don't know what's happening to me but I know I'm not crazy.