44: I love you

Luke

Why the hell did she not tell me I had a kid. I was so mad at April I just walked away. This kid is gonna ruin my life. I do love April but I'm to young to be a dad.

I got in the car and we started driving home.

"Hey is that April behind us?" Mike asks.

"Yeah looks like her" ash says.

We carried on home and got out of the car.

Mike was out watching April.

I got out just in time to hear a load crash and smoke everywhere.

Michael was screaming and crying. I looked back again noticing April's car.

No. That can't be her.

The boys an I rush to the car but get pushed back by a huge explosion.

Smoke was everywhere and the lorry was unharmed, not even a scratch.

The last thing I remember is an ambulance and a load of fire men.

Skip to hospital

We've been in the waiting room for hours and hours but nothing has happened. Michael hasn't stopped crying and neither have I.

Luckily winter wasn't in the car but one of April's friends are taking care of her.

A nurse comes out and calls us into a room.

Once I walk through the door my heart shatters. April was lying on a bed with stitches and bandages everywhere. She had purple and black bruises scattered around her body and a cast on her left leg.

"Now, she was hit pretty bad we don't think she'll make it. There is however a slight chance she could pull through but there are harsh burns and shattered glass still all over her" the nurse said.

"She's most likely to wake up in an hour but I suggest you say goodbye since she may never wake again" the nurse said with an apologetic smile.

"Is..is there anything you can do. She's... She's my baby sister." Mike cries.

"I'm so sorry" she says before leaving the room.

Then it hit me.

April is dieing and there's nothing I can do about it. If only winter was never born she'd still be okay.

Mikey

I watched my little sisters lifeless body lay on the old doctors bed.

I wanted her to wake up and say she was just kidding. But the proof for that never happening was right in front of me.

I want to be able to hug her.
I wanted to see her smile.
I want her to be okay.

I just got her back and now she'll be gone forever.

Winter was brought to the hospital for when April wakes up.

April

I open my eyes and immediately feel numb.

I see the guys and winter in front of me and they've all been crying.

"Wh..what's going on? " I ask weakly.

"You got hit by a lorry and the doctor said you won't make it. And thus is the last time we'll be able to talk" michael sobs.

"But I don't want to die. I need to be here for winter." I start to cry.

"I love you April you're the best thing ever. I'm sorry for everything I ever did to hurt you. I don't know how to live with out you. " mikey sobs.

"Hey, you're the best brother in the whole wide world I will always love you to the moon. And I'll always be there for you even if you can't see me. That goes for all of you. Stay strong for me and be the best uncle you can for winter. She already loves you." I smile through my tears.

He nods and kisses my forehead.

I say my goodbyes to cal and ash then comes luke.

"Listen luke I know you hate the idea of being a dad" i start and hear gasps.

"But promise you'll look after winter she's everything to me. I still love you like I always have" I smile.

"I love you too and I promise." He says through tears.

Michael places a crying winter next to me. She may be young but she understands what's going on.

"Hey baby," I try to smile.

"I love you so very much and one day you will see me again. I'm sorry I will miss your birthday but I want to wish you a happy one. You're gonna grow up one day and turn into a beautiful girl I love you till the end of time. You're one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I'll always be here. And remember to kick the haters ass because they're not worth anything. You're gonna stay with daddy for a while now but he's gonna look after you" I smile as I place kisses all over her small face.

"I wuve you mommy p..Pwease don't go" she sobs making grabby hands.

"I love you" I whisper.

Michael

After she said those words a loud beep was heard along with winters cries for her mother.

She's gone.

"Mommy come back. I wuve you " she cries over and over.

"Mummy loves you too. Now you need to come with uncle mikey so the doctors can help mummy. Okay?" I say as tears slip away.

She nods her head and I pick her up.

The car ride home was silent and I held winter in my arms.

She's all thats left of my sister so I must protect her.

I cried while writing the ending. April has died and in the sequel the guys will be looking after winter. But is luke the best dad he can be?
And does he brake April's promise?
The sequel will be up sometime soon. I hope you enjoyed this first story. I love you xxxx