16: I think?

April

The rest of school went as normal and after me and my gang are going to a party at jacks house.

I had a black tight dress on with long sleves.I wore my thigh high boots and a smokey eye. I know I look a little slutty but I don't care.

I left the tree house and walked along the path to alex's car. It was a black lambo with a convertible roof.

"Hey" I smiled.
"Hey hot stuff" we both laughed at his comment.
"No but you look hot" he giggled.
"Thanks...I think?" I giggled back.
"So.. ready to party?" He smiled.

"Let's go" I say hopping into the passenger seat.

We blasted music the whole way there singing along to every lyric.

Once we got inside I ran straight for the beer dragging alex with me.
He laughed as I popped two open chucking one towards him.

He gladly took it and chugged along with me.

We walked into the living room where every one was playing suck and blow.

Me and alex joined the circle and played. After 3 rounds Rian kissed jack and zack kissed some other dude I don't know. The card got to me and as I turned to pass it to alex it dropped.

I smashed my lips into his for the first time. People say fireworks explode but what I felt was way more powerful.

We must have been making out for a while since jack threw a cushion at us.

"Get a room porn stars"

We pulled away and went to get more drinks.

I finished my shot of blue vodka and turned to alex. He was smoking some weed. I took the joint and smoked it myself.

"Hey" he pouts as I finish.

I shove it in a nearby ash tray and turn to face him.

He smashes his lips on mine wrapping his hands around my waist. The kiss turned into a heated make out session.

"Jump" he whispered.

I did as told and was lifted onto the counter top.

It felt like the whole world stopped in those few minutes.

After a while we were completely wasted.
I don't even remember how much I drank.

We were now chainsmoking in the kitchen. And just my luck the cops come in just as I take a huff. Shit.

Everybody ran. I tried to aswell but a cop caught me. I was cuffed a sat in the back off a cop car.

Once we got to the station they asked me a bunch of questions. I was still nowhere near sober but they know who I am. I've been here plenty of times.

See I was always let off because in my file it says I'm bipolar so I blame everything on that. When in reality they think i'm bipolar but I'm not the medicine they give me for it makes me seem bipolar because it gives off the opposite effect. Because I'm completely fine.

Stupid doctors.

"Miss we are going to have to call somebody to pick you up." The officer said.

I sigh knowing there's no way out of this. I just hope I don't get in too much trouble. Who am I kidding. I'll be lucky if I survive.

An hour pases by and the cop let's me out of my cell.
It smelt like piss in there.

I look up through the glass window and see michael. Oh crap.