14

Luke

Michael asked me to come over but I was with taylor. She's been whining about the whole fight that happened earlier today.

I didn't see April again after she was sent to the office. Huh.

We just got back from school and now me and taylor are going to Mikes.

I didn't really think about what would happen between April and taylor until April opened the door, scoffed and then slammed it back shut.

April

I get up to awnser the door and see a hoe and a man hoe. After slamming the door shut I call for michael.

"Mike why is there a dick head and a hoe at our front door?" I yell.

"What do you mean. Lukes coming over....oh I get it lukes the dick head." He giggles.

" mike I'm being serious why are they here?" I ask again.

"Because they are my friends. But you wouldn't know what that's like" he says.

Wow I knew he hated me he just didn't have to say that.

"Asshole" I muttered as I left the house.
Here we go again I try to be strong but it never works. I start to trust someone and then they go back to their old self.

Maybe I should go back to my old self.

Cutting
Suicidal thoughts
Bad depression
And the list goes on. Why was I born why couldn't my mom have had an abortion? Why should I exist?

Michaels the talented one. He's the favourite and I'm just. worthless..

Where did I go wrong?

While I was thinking I was also walking. Where to? I really don't know.

The area looked so familiar like I know this place. I look up and see the tree house.

I'd laugh at all the days I'd spent crying on my own up there and how I'd wish michael was Back home. But I have no emotion anymore. I don't feel anything. It's like being trapped in your own mind. Which is a scary place for me to end up.

When I grew up I found ways to deal with hate. Now I don't know what to do.

I don't want to hurt myself.
But I will if it makes people happy.

I start climbing up the tree and just sit in the old wooden house that I used to love.

I left some beer in here from the other night. I drank that and fell asleep.

Maybe I'll stay here for a while.

Sorry it's short I'll try and update again.