Love Long Distance

Start from the beginning

????: "Do you still live with your parents?"

Jay: "I don't think that matters does it?"

????: "Well. You could move in with me."

Jay: "Wait really?"

????: "Well I mean.If you want to? I'd like you to come and stay with me."

Jay:: "Are you asking me to move in with you and we haven't even gone on a date?"

????: "And how the hell are we going to go on a date. When we are thousands of miles apart."

Jay: "Aw gross you use Miles."

????: "Shut up you love me. Also I won't lie. I'd love to make Lachlan jealous. He does still ask if your ok. He just refuses to talk to you. I reckon if you came over here. And moved in with me and he arrived with Rob and saw you. Holy hell he would freak the fuck out. And it would be incredible."

Jay: "I feel like I may be a bad influence on you."

????: "I doubt it man. I really want you to come over. It will be fun. And if it doesn't work. I'd happily help to pay for your flight home if you didn't want to stay here."

Jay: "This is slowly turning into an experiment."

????: "Well let's hope you were good science. Cos I've been grinding my Intellect stat lately. ;)"

Jay: "That joke was also a pick up line. Cute. But it was still a pun and I hate you."

????: "You love me."

Jay: "I'll book my ticket now. I'm looking at the prices and times."

????: "Well hopefully I can see you soon. The sooner the better."

Jay: "There is one that leaves Brisbane to go to Sydney in 6 hours. Then from there I would get 3 hours before leaving to get over to you."

????: "Ok I'll see you in about 29 hours then."

Jay: "I haven't booked it yet."

????: ":("

Jay: "I'll book it now. I need to pack and realise what I'm doing."

????: "You ok baby?"

Jay: "Yeah I'm ok. Just uh. Compulsive decision don't you think."

????: "It all depends on whether or not you want to do it or not."

Jay: "Yeah. I guess."

????: "If your unsure I won't force you to stay. Why don't you book one way and go on a holiday. Then after a few weeks you can decide if you want to stay or not?"

Jay: "Yeah that sounds better. I'll just get a one way ticket then. I have enough saved up I should be ok."

????: "Fuck I can't wait to see you."

Jay: "Just remember.Even with the plane trip. I still have to pack and everything we won't really be able to talk much while I'm flying."

????: "Since you stopped uploading what are you going to do on the plane?"

Jay: "I don't know...Read a book I guess I have no idea."

????: "Ok well I will talk to you soon then. You go and book your ticket and start packing. Let me know when your leaving your place ok?"

Jay: "Yeah will do."

????: "What time is it over there?"

Jay: "It's currently 3 pm. So I'll leave Brisbane at 9. And leave Sydney at 12."