Voices, figures and death. Connor x reader part 1

Okay there is gonna be a  couple (Probs two) parts to this because i am lazy and dont wanna write a fifteen thousand word one shot XD okay i hope ya enjoy (I tried to just write but for some reason reader reminds me kindaaaa of Harley XD also, this might be a connor x reader, it probably will be so that is what it is titled XD)

You where never quit right in the head ever since you were born, you talked to people that weren't there, attempted to kill other people, and other times you would be a totally normal person. You where definitely off, your parents had tried to get you to take meds but they would cause worse side effects, so they resorted to keeping you in the house mostly, once they had died, and the person who killed them shall remain nameless because the police have no sure evidence it was you. *Points sudley at you* (It was you) Believe it or not, the first person you had killed was by accident, then, you found you kind of enjoyed it until that was all you could think about as joy. It was like a hobby, but you would have a price to pay each murder.

You where put in a mental hospital. Though, after they caught you stabbing one of the guards there with a pencil over a thousand times, that's when you where hauled off to jail.

You had escaped multiple times, you had been across the country pretty much, everyone knew you if they were in the police, FBI or CIA. And they were pretty fucking scared of you.

You could usually always get out of the jails; the problem was that they always found you.

You had killed over fifteen police officers.

You had killed several scientists when they had agreements to experiment on you.

You liked killing. And you where good at it.

Currently you where being hauled off to another jail after just being caught killing a complete stranger that you had found in the ally you where in.

You looked nuts, and, you weren't out of jail long enough to ever get new cloths, so you would wear whatever they had put you in, weather it was a jail suit, scientist like dress, or a mental home outfit. You always looked creepy, always had dirt on your face, blood on your hands, either it was dried or fresh, bare footed, and matted hair.

The police officers always had guns at your head in case you tried anything, you would just stare at them, either it was a creepy smile, or a blank emotion, they didn't like it.

After a bit of staring at the man you turned your attention to your side.

"I can't, they'll catch me" You murmur to the thing that wasn't there.

"S-shut up!" The guy commanded skittishly.

"Shush, Susie is talking." You say, glancing at him before looking back to that spot.

"No you don't understand, if I try I'll get shot." You say after a second.

"I said shut up you bitch!" He said again, more commanding.

You turned your head, your hair flipping out of your face as you smile at him.

"When I get out, I'll make sure I kill you first." You say in a child like voice, the smile never leaving your face.

The police officer's face went white.

You turned back and talk in a quiet voice with 'Susie' until you got to the next jail.

Once the vehicle stopped, they hauled you out roughly; pushing you along, guns cocked to your head as they moved you, never knowing what you would try.

"Hey!" You shout angrily as someone pushes you from behind, though, no one was behind you except for two men, guns positioned on you as they walked about ten feet away from you.

Connor/Murphy x Reader One Shots (Requests open)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara