For Better Or For Worse MurphyxReader

This was a request :)

"HE'LL COME FOR YOU! HE'LL FIND ME AND PUT YOUR ASSES IN JAIL!" You screech as you fight against the man's hold, biting his hand as he puts it over your mouth.
The last thing you felt was a searing pain in your head before blacking out.
So this makes sense, let's rewind the story a bit.
You had been working on a side job for your boss, Rickon Grey. Nothing dangerous, simply delivering a package to a man you were never told the name of. You didn't know what was in the box, you didn't care either. You needed the money. Desperately. It paid you $1,000 per delivery. That was a thousand dollars a week.
You had no idea just how deep a hole you had dug yourself until you were falling in it too far to get out.
Jean Grace, one of the women that came to the drops, decided to be a little bitch and step out of her line, making you talk back to her and ending you both in a practical fist fight. The two other men, Tony and Alfred, had split you both up, going your separate ways until next week.
Smecker, your Uncle who you had lived with until you were 21 after your father died and your mother abandoned you on his door step. He had always tought you not to mess with things that had nothing to do with you.. natrually you never listened.
Curiosity got the best of you when your boss refused to tell you what was in the package, so you opened it to see. You saw bags of white powder. Probably about a pound all together..
When, like an idiot, without thinking, you spoke up about it at the drop. They apparently didn't like your nosey ass which ended you in a world of trouble with them.
"Was none of your buissness, look what you're now making us have to do. Forcing yo to such barbaric behavior." Tony sighed, pulling out a gun.
"Noooo no no no! No there is another way." You say quickly.
"Like what?" Alfred challenges.
"Let me go, I don't tell." You say quickly, only then realising how much of a lier you sounded like, making both of them luagh.
"Your cute, sunshine." Tony chuckles, cocking the gun.
"No please! I promise I'll do anything." You say quickly once again and Jean speaks up after giving a over dramatic sigh.
"Throw her in the truck, we can do buissness there." She states and Tony smirks, putting away the gun.
"What business?" You quiestion uneasily.
"All sorts of buissness." Tony whispers to you, stepping so there was only a few inches apart from eachother, bringing a pocket knife's blade to your skin.
"All sorts of buissness. " He repeats, letting the blade cut the skin across your thigh, making you gasp and jump from the sudden pain.
He grabbed your harshly, making you scream random threats.
"YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS! SOMEONE HELP!" You screeched.

___________

You groggily lift your head up, a headache clouding every sense you once had.
"Shit" You groan groggily.
you sat there in darkness for perhaps an hour before you heard a harsh banging on what you assumed to be a metal door before it swung open with force, slamming against the wall behind it.
"Up, bitch!" A males voice growled, slamming on the wall.
Obviously the dick didn't know you were already awake.
"I'm up you douche." You spat, holding back a groan.
The metal on metal didn't help your headache.
You felt someone grab you by your hair and pull you up harshly, making you yelp in pain and suprise before you felt the back of someone's hand collide with your cheek.
"SHIT!" You gasped before you could stop yourself.
They flicked on a bright light that blinded you, making you shield your eyes.
you could feel blood dripping from your lip.
"You back talk again, it'll be worse then that." He growled, taking the water he had been holding and dumping it on the ground infront of you, standing there with it upside down until it was fully empty before flicking the light off and leaving.
You felt your legs give out underneath you once you heard the door slams shut.
You held your lip, carefully applying pressure with two fingers to try and get the bleeding to stop.
you were never one to like the feel or smell of blood.
Finally it stopped bleeding. You wanted to clean it with water but you hadn't had a chance to look at the floor to see how clean it had been. However if it looked like it smelled, you would get a nasty infection putting it on your cut.
You hadn't gotten to sleep for any longer then an hour in what must have been 24 hours. Maybe more.
You would silently sit in the corner of the room, whispering under your breath as you counted the seconds, keeping track of the minutes on your fingers and the hours in your head.
you would do this until you found a semi pattern to their visits.
After a few days you had learned not to put up a fight. You had fifteen new cuts to show for your fights- if that's what you could call them.