Winter. ConnorxReader

Your hair whipped in different directions as you forced yourself forward, barely being able to stay on your feet.

The harsh, cold wind blew on your face, snow surrounding you completely.

You couldn't see anything; you fought to keep your feet on the ground and your eye open.

You hugged your raggedy, old coat around you tighter, pushing it up to cover you face as much as you could.

You had ripped jeans, old, thin raggedy socks, warn out boots, a shirt the was damaged to high hell, and a coat with rips and tears in it.

You had nowhere to go other then the street, no food except for maybe every two weeks, and no contact with anyone so naturally this was the worst winter Boston had ever really had.

Your stomach was growling, your legs weak and numb, it was hell, currently you where just trying to find somewhere semi out of the weather at least, seeing you had not one penny to pay someone to stay somewhere at.

And that's when it happened, after almost a half an hour of trudging against the harsh weather, your body frozen to the bone, your stomach empty, and your legs gave. You fell to the ground nearish an ally you had been heading towards that you could just barely make out.

As soon as your body hit the ground you where passed out, laying there in the five feet of snow that covered the ground, passed out.

You where already pretty barley alive as it was, this was just a small nudge towards the edge, though, they weren't done with you yet, instead of pushing you, the grabbed your fucking finger and slowly helped your unbalanced body back.

(Metaphor translation)

You where there for probably about twenty minutes when they came, their arms around one another as the trudged through the thick snow in their pea coats and long jeans, almost racing for their shitty apartment.

"I can't fuckin' see!" Said Murphy.

They ran into a couple buildings when, they saw a figure on the ground, it was black and tiny.

"tha fucks that?" Murphy asked, stopping his brother and pointing.

They both made their way over to see a person, you, your body covered in a thin sheet of snow.

"How long do ya think she's been out here?" Connor said, checking your pulse to make sure you where still alive.

"We'gotta take her, can't just leave'her here."Connor told his brother.

"Well then let's bring her back, unless ya wanna die too." Murphy said and they picked your thin cold body out of the snow.

Your legs hung over Connors arm and your head was slumped on his other one.

They were fairly close to their house.

They gave you both their coats, wrapping it around you and Connor carried you close to him to get your warmer.

When they got to their house, they were practically sprinting out of the cold weather and got up to the fifth floor and laid you down on one of their beds, wrapping you up in all the blankets they could find and, after a bout of them watching you for an hour and a half, you where finally a bit warmer and started to become semi conscious.

If you where to touch a person who was kind of warm, you would feel like an ice cube to them though, but, you wouldn't die from it.

After about twenty minutes longer, Murphy had started water for tea or coffee for you, and started on food, seeing that you where obviously starving as well.